or Connect

Posts by applky

RELISTED HERE: PLEASE USE THIS CLASSIFIED: http://www.styleforum.net/t/378729/staples-ties-pocket-square-closet-cleaning-drakes-gitman-jcrizzle     All items ship with free USPS Priority Mail in the U.S. (lower priced items may go first class), with free tracking and Priority insurance. International shipping available at cost. All payments via Paypal, please. First to pay gets the items. And as always, feel free to PM with questions.     1. Up for sale is a NWOT...
All items ship with free USPS Priority Mail in the U.S. International shipping available at cost. All payments via Paypal, please. First to pay gets the items. And as always, feel free to PM with questions.   Up for sale are three J. Crew cashmere and merino V-neck sweaters and cardigan from either this fall or last. Great sweaters, only worn once or twice. All in great condition and basically new. All are size Small -- a slim Medium in most other brands -- with...
 This is all great news.
Mike, great to hear about the Walt MTOs. As long as you're in trouser planning mode, I wanted to suggest a lightweight, light grey flannel. You ran a lightweight "pearl" flannel a couple of years ago that, once I removed the cargo pockets, became one of my most-worn pairs of pants. (Panta usually runs a lightweight light grey flannel every fall that appears to always sell through.) Could work in the MTO program, but I think it'd do well as an in-stock item, too. Excited...
Sold. Thanks all!
Sold. Thanks all!
 Wow -20F? Impressive. Which tweed Walts did you wind up going with?
All items ship with free USPS Priority Mail in the U.S. International shipping available at cost. All payments via Paypal, please. First to pay gets the items. And as always, feel free to PM with questions.     Quite a deal here on a pair of Epaulet Walt Grey Flannel Trousers. The flannel is a beautiful, deadstock medium grey wool flannel that's extremely soft. Unlike some other more tightly woven flannels, this one drapes easily, like a Super 120s wool, and breathes,...
 AS Cambridges, right? So you find their speedhooks safe for trouser hems? Have never owned AS boots and am considering these for foul weather wear next winter. Also socks in the first pic are excellent.
 FYI if it's insured for more than $200, sometimes your local post office (at their discretion) will request a signature.  Like everyone, have always been a fan of that white Stark. But even more, really like the casual flannel shirt choice here. It works really beautifully with the tie and jeans. Helpful and great to see casual shirt + tie pulled off well.