or Connect

Posts by applky

Do any of you have any experience using a sleeking bone on calfskin? Not a deer bone (which you can't use on calf), but a sleeking bone, like this one at KAHP: http://www.hangerproject.com/abbey-horn-sleeking-bone.html   I don't have welts on my calf, but it does get scuffed quite a bit.
I guess the combination of camo and boat shoes had to happen at some point.
 So, so good, but these for me are the real winners. Are the cashmeres very lightweight? The LP blend is probably also my fave. Reminds me of this Panta shetlair I once owned (but got rid of because it knotted too hugely) -- only better.
All items ship with free USPS Priority Mail in the U.S. (lower priced items may go first class), with free tracking and Priority insurance. International shipping available at reduced cost. All payments via Paypal, please. First to pay gets the items. And as always, feel free to PM with questions. 1. Up for sale is a NWOT Drakes thick silk repp twill tie in a rich dark red. The twill adds a great deal of visual interest to the tie, making it much more interesting than...
  Same thoughts on both counts. Oh well it's not like there's been a massive A/W sale going on anyway... 
^ The charcoal grey inner collar tips it from meh to gross for me.
Someone should def pick up that Geelong. Bought it at full price myself and would do it again. Probably my favorite piece I picked up this past season.
I follow PTO's instructions for dealing with salt stains on shoes, but had a question about salt on trousers. Sometimes my trouser hem will get salt on it, and yesterday the back of an entire trouser leg got salted when I walked too close to a parked car. Is brushing the salt off enough, or should I take the trousers to the dry cleaners? The trousers in question are the Navy Lambswool Flannel Walts -- one of my faves.   Also looking forward to everything this spring.
Yeah I have the Black Grape Marl and have had it for 2.5 years or so (from whenever they introduced it). I've dry cleaned it maybe once and it looks practically new. One time when I walked into the store with it on, James briefly thought I had picked a new one out from the display to buy. It's a hearty piece. You should get a lot of wear out of it.
^ Great sweater. Is it not too close in color to your chinos, though?