or Connect

Posts by applky

^ I have also tried it on. It's an incredible piece, and the fit is exactly in line with Mike's Southwick items. CHRK33, definitely Cucinelli-inspired.   The standout for me is the new Mackintosh with the ruby-interior hood and the removable Loro Piana flannel lining.   http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1776/Mackintosh-Dunoon-Hooded-Raincoat/Detail    
  I own the Purple Shetland and have handled all of them, and they're not itchy at all. They're fairly thick, but not as crazy as the Harris Tweed from last fall (or was that two falls ago?).   The Purple Shetland is incredible. Really something special -- I've never seen trousers like it. Honestly this is probably the best single pants delivery I've ever seen.   Also Mike/Matt/Adele, the Charred Forest is a tweed, and not a flannel? If so, that's easily the softest tweed...
Thank you for the ID. Much appreciated.   If Carmina does not already have a similar pattern, they seem adept at cutting new ones.
  QFT.
Swung by the other day. Fall shirting is so fantastic -- both the Epaulet and Ashland shirting (among other things).
  Was just thinking that those looked very NAMOR-ish.   What's the brand of those boots in the pic? They aren't Carmina -- or are they?
  Oh, you actually have room in the Medium? Thought you didn't. In that case, it sounds like we have nearly identical measurements. Try that Ashland Small. I'm wearing one today, as it happens. They fit me better than any of my OTR and some of my MTM shirts.   NYR, fantastic. Glad to see that Vanda on you!
  Neutrino, I measure 37"-38" in the chest, depending on how you measure, and a Small Ashland fits me very well (an Epaulet Medium still has a bit of room for me). If an Epaulet Medium fits you very slim, you'd probably be able to wear either, but an Ashland Medium would have more breathing room. Hope that helps. Let me know if you have questions.
  Hell yes, especially in the postseason (TOO SOON???).     Funny, got one of those too.    
  Yeah, it looks great to me -- very fitted but not tight. Depends on if you're going for that look or not, but it looks ideal to me.   Welcome Adele!