or Connect

Posts by applky

@slugworth: agreed with Don L that you should let the seat out. Ideally you'd exchange for one size up, but since you seem to be in Australia paying shipping costs would likely be more expensive than tailoring it.
 Congratulations rydenfan!!
Beatlegeuse a Forest-lasted boot (not shoe, though) might work for you. I have the same issue with the Alden Barrie last -- a tad wide for me for shoes, but great on a boot. Simpson as JezeC says is also slimmer, but has a chisel toe; you'd have to be into that.  IME any tweed would work in DC. As nathanl said tweed breathes more easily than flannel. Another thing to do is to go through every tweed and read the descriptions. Some will be described as shetlands and some as...
 Thanks for posting! I don't have a pic at the ready, but I also tend to wear with light grey trou. Suffice it to say, the jacket is beautiful and luxe. Don't lose out on this one.  Oh good I was worried you were going to do something out of the ordinary.   Not what I meant at all. I meant "Uh..." as in wow those are incredible.
Uh...  
If that jacket is anything like my gray herringbone donegal jacket, which has some blue in it (like the stripes), I match with basically anything that's not a medium gray trouser. I find mine extremely versatile.
Picked this up in an earlier FF round, and it's one of my favorite jackets. Highly recommended.
 The fit that launched a thousand posts (in the MC casual thread)
Another question, Mike: For this spring's LBM, will you be offering anything like that open weave blue chambray that's in the sale section? I'd buy that one but you're sold out of 46/36.
  QFT. Beatlegeuse you probably can't go wrong either way but I'm with SVB on this one.  Sweet, thanks. Ordered. SC + white pants + snuff suede Carmina fit pic available at your request. Also Mike true re black coming back around. At least in NYC, every slim under-35 guy seems to have gotten a pair of skinny black jeans in the last 6-9 months (including me, if you count deep black-indigo). Less sure about a black SC, though. I've been convinced by Epaulet before.