or Connect

Posts by applky

All items ship with free USPS Priority Mail in the U.S. International shipping available at cost. All payments via Paypal please. And as always, feel free to PM with questions.     Up for sale are two shirts, both from Epaulet in size Medium. The first is a beautiful blue pinpoint oxford shirt. Very similar to this shirt, except in a proper spread collar. The shirt is from Epaulet's dearly departed MTO shirting program, and has a 15" collar. Everything else is otherwise...
 The shoulder measurements are done across the back. I just measured a 37 Napoli of mine, and the shoulder is 16.75" and the chest is 19" -- right in between a 36 and 38. The 37 club is a good place to be! It keeps my kopping down.
I'm there! Another vote for a scotch (or any good whiskey as budget allows).
Plug for the Ironwood Donegals. I picked them up last year, and they're my single favorite pair of Walts, if I had to pick.
^ I like how you have your belt size marked on your sideboard. Also great fit and dawg.
Saw the new Samuelsohns in person today. Jesus. The POW cashmere is unbelievable.
^ What kind of leather are your Salingers? Wondering about protecting my calf vs. suede.
 I have the Nightshade and Navy Flannel, and I'd say that the two navy trousers are more versatile, but the Nightshade is more unique (and still very wearable). Don't know what your trouser rotation is like, but if you have basics covered, I'd definitely go for the Nightshade. Also this could of course change, but I think the two navy trousers come back each fall and can be restocked, whereas the Nightshade is a one-off with limited stock.
 Marcoliani from Kabbaz-Kelly. Also according to Mac, Ben Silver makes great argyles but I've never tried theirs.
 Nice. And is the fabric some kind of tweed? Or a textured wool? Looks tweedy.