or Connect

Posts by applky

The chinos do have a 36" inseam, I think. When the construction changed, I believe they got a half inch longer.
^ Inverallan did something similar a couple of FWs back, I believe. High demand, no web presence -- presumably to limit contact to stockists only and not individual customers.
Awesome. Have also been wearing my washed reds this summer. Is Alinea everything everyone says it is?Mike those wool rivet colors look great, and those tweeds for the Southwick jackets -- beautiful.
The burgundy shell dub monks.   Just incredible.
^ I have heard that the Technivorm is the best drip coffee maker that money can buy -- it just takes a lot of money (for a drip machine).   N.B. that grinding your own beans fresh will improve the results from any brew or extraction method dramatically.   Also re dark/light roasts -- sure, you can do a dark or light roast well or poorly. The most interesting coffee I've had over the past five years or so has been on the medium or light end of things. A good dark...
  Those are some of my favorite pants of all time. If you all missed that fabric the first time around, do not miss it this time.
^ That also seems pretty reasonable.
^ Because Epaulet doesn't make size 35 pants. El Argentino, FWIW I also think that the pants look great on you, even if they are a tad tight in the seat. Letting the seat out might be a good option. Do they feel tight elsewhere? From your photos the seat appears to be the only issue. Letting out the waist and the seat would be simple for a good tailor.
  I got an early WvG before-dinner shirt and they have long since adjusted the fit, so I don't think I could compare the two fits in detail that accurately. Taking the same size in both is still the best bet, taking a quick look at the measurements. In general my impression is that WvG is going more for a skinny BoO fit and Epaulet's is more athletic. I enjoy wearing my Epaulet and Ashland shirts more. They sit much better on your shoulders.
  FYI I also wear the same size in WvG before dinner and Epaulet shirting -- a Medium in both.