or Connect

Posts by applky

^ Yeah. I'm wearing purple pants today, and brown is so much easier to match.     Would be more interested in green calf. Weren't those dress brogues you're talking about green calf? Have been waiting to get a green calf shoe in my life.   Don't know if I'd wear, but I still think a white (or off-white) suede dub monk with brass buckles would be the shit.
  Happy anniversary to you and Adele! House and fit pic both look great.
^ I think Mike, though, said that Carmina closes for several weeks in August, if not the whole month -- so perhaps that led to increased lead time?
  I have them. They're incredibly versatile, as the green tone is very dark. Color 8, I think, is the natural match for it, and that herringbone jacket looks like it'd be fine with it.   The fabric is so soft that when you wear them it almost feels like flannel.
I also have a Marcello (the blue/white cotton-silk nailhead) and love it.
  Saw them today. Tried the suede one on. They'd all look good on a younger guy, and man... that suede. That is probably the best casual jacket I've ever seen.
  Agreed. I have the full Brown Houndstooth suit and it's a go-to for me.
The Eisenhowers. The Carminas.   Wow.
  NYR, a classic way to wear a patterned sportcoat. (Your tie looks like a Panta shetlair and a Vanda shantung had a child.)   Your Carminas are aging nicely. Do you use any polish on them?
  Voted as well.