or Connect

Posts by applky

^ 2-3 months as I recall, but this is the first round with Gitman. My MTO shirt with Gitman took less than 4 weeks -- very speedy, but I believe that was during a slow time.   Also that Luigi Bianchi SC. Oh my goodness. It is the perfect unstructured SC.
^ If you hang dry your chinos, they won't shrink at all.
 Yeah, though it might be around there. I'd definitely wear it but not as much as say the LBM 1911 stuff, so I think I'll have to save my SC budget for that (maybe I'll start a navy digicamo SC kickstarter? jk). About the LBM 1911 S/S pieces, any idea when those will start to arrive?
 Everything about this is amazing.
 SVB this might be my favorite fit I've seen of yours. Very nice. Uh, I would.  Seriously how much would a blue camo napoli run? And congrats @El Argentino!
@clarinetplayer Is that an O'Connell's shetland? Agreed. On my POW jackets I wear either solid or stripes, taking care that the scale of the stripe is different from the scale of the POW.
Agreed. I don't cuff linens so I can wear them casually as well as part of more trad fits. A cuff with sneakers just doesn't work for me, but a plain bottom hem does double duty. (I never wear my tweeds with sneakers, of course, so I can cuff away with those.)
Like others, I also find it roomy width-wise, but well-proportioned in most other respects. It seems like it's made for a chukka or casual blucher. I wouldn't use it on a more formal shoe and/or a boot.
For those of you who have bought J Crew's patterned no-show socks, specifically these striped ones, have you found them to shrink very much? I tried on a pair and they seem quite roomy for no-show/loafer socks, and I have size US 10.5 feet. They'd have to shrink a bunch to work.   (thinking optimistically ahead to warm weather...)   These socks:  
Wow the pics for the blue digicamo chino are up and it looks amazing, especially the cuffs.   Also the Wool/Cash/Mink trousers have been keeping me nice and warm throughout all this cold weather we've been having out east. If you're on the fence, don't be.   Despite the cold, looking forward to those Gitman warm-weather MTO shirting fabrics discussed a few pages back. Hoping for that white zephyr oxford I saw in the book. Are those still coming soon?