or Connect

Posts by applky

Amazing jacket. Who's the maker?
   I also use a cedar tie hanger. Works great, and no need to purchase drawers or call in a contractor.
 For spring, my vote is for a teal as long as it isn't too florescent. Olive is a great OD OCBD color, but it leans more toward fall.
All items ship with free USPS Priority Mail in the U.S. International shipping available at cost. All payments via Paypal, please. First to pay gets the items. And as always, feel free to PM with questions.   Up for sale is a beautiful Navy Blue Donegal tie from Gerald and Diana at Vanda Fine Clothing. Tie is completely handmade -- untipped, with handrolled edges -- from a gorgeous donegal tweed. Marled enough for visual interest, but straightforward enough to put in...
 Had thought the wool cuff was part of the Driggs Trouser, but I see now that they're separate items. Looking forward to seeing how the Driggs comes out!
Will the ribbed wool cuff be removable, then? These sound like great casual chinos, but I don't think I could do the ribbed wool cuff. Or are these in addition to the other new washed chinos you were discussing?
 +1
X-post from Epaulet thread.   Apologies for poor photo quality. iPhone went crazy with the SC fabric.     Sedate for snow. Vanda H&S Blue Gunclub tie (incredibly, still available; one of my most worn).   Non-Vanda are Epaulet and Mercer.
Apologies for poor photo quality. iPhone went crazy with the SC fabric.     Sedate for snow:   FF Grey Donegal Flecked Tweed SC Black-Grape Marl Cardigan Taupe Rivet Chinos (not pictured) Alden 403s from EP (not pictured) Orient Watch from EP (not pictured)
NYR, the next time you get to do any design tweaks, I'd suggest making the page navigation at the bottom of the "Collections" section much more noticeable. I only now just noticed it, and had previously thought page 1 was it.   Great sale, great deals! Congrats to you and Courtney.