or Connect

Posts by applky

Good problems to have.   My opinion: White MOP buttons, Napoli construction (3/8 lined). I have an unlined silk/linen SC that I put white MOP buttons on last summer and have not looked back (although that one is navy-er).
  I just prefer a lighter summer trouser I suppose. Cuff if you like! I roll up my oxford cloth rivet chinos, but those are more casual.
^ Stand down. Do not cuff. Stand down.
Also -- still in favor of a snuff suede Inca-lasted three-eyelet chukka! The perfect dress/casual boot for fall...
What about an Adelaide in deep burgundy calf (or burnished dark oak) instead of or in addition to the austerity brogues? I know I'd get a lot more wear out of them than in navy.
Any word, Mike, on when exactly we can expect the Rivet Chino Factory Finds to go up?   POW rivets would be unstoppable.
  Want this too. Mine are almost ready for retirement.
Factory Finds allows you to purchase one-off MTO Walt or Rudy trousers, or Walt shorts, at slightly discounted prices from limited-run/deadstock fabrics. Shirting and sportcoat Factory Finds have also happened before. Factory Finds are announced in this thread and on the newsletter. Mike/Matt put up swatch photos and descriptions of fabrics as regular products on the website (see the "Special Order" section, although none are up right now). You select your...
^ Looks like Shoe Goo can buy him a couple of extra months. It'd be a shame to have to wait for resoling over the summer, which is prime dub-monks-sans-socks season.
Mike, do you think I could remove one or both of the pockets on the Eggshell Linen Shirt? Or would the stitching outline show?