Posts by applky

@TweedyProf et al., gingham ties are great for summer.   Today's Vanda is the Brown-Black Wool Crepe tie.     Non-Vanda are Southwick and Gitman for Epaulet.
 Was in the Manhattan store when the sample denim jacket was around, and I concur. It's incredibly well made and well fitting. I am not a denim jacket person, but I'm sorely tempted by this one! It's pretty terrific. Also re selvedge vs. non-selvedge for the OD denim: even super high end brands like Iron Heart will often use a non-selvedge denim for their OD jeans. I would probably pay the extra $25 for it, but at this price point I imagine a lot of others wouldn't. It...
 Nice. Fit pics whenever you can! Since you're in FL, you can probably wear linen ties right now! NYR is the Flax Cyclone Houndstooth something you see yourself running every spring, or is it a deadstock fabric?
 Great fit. Love the lining on that Barbour.
 Mike, why is the white tighter than the others? Something about an undyed denim? I figure you'd probably have some really interesting explanation so I thought I'd ask. Also I'm on the fence about a 30 vs. a 31 so it makes a difference... Tipping me more toward a 31, probably, though I do like my denim pretty slim.  Ha, a joke about the cropped pic? Henley does look great. Probably in for one, too!
 Very nice! Slight regret at not picking up that flax houndstooth...
 This sounds great.
^ Very nice. The overall combo is excellent. Love the pattern on the shirt.
 Oh nvm dark charcoal is my steez. Maybe because it appears to be sharkskin wool. Anyway, very nice.
 Just looked at the two collars side by side and they appear identical. I can post pics of my MTO and my Ashlands later.  Washed out/military green. Not bright green at all, but very muted, almost grayish.