or Connect

Posts by applky

But wider through the middle of the foot, yes? I'm a 9.5 UK in most Carminas, but I have a double monk on the Inca, and had to go with a 9UK in that shoe. Perhaps that's because of the double monk shape.
 These are beauties, as others have remarked. Your shoe care and fall foliage games are both on point. I have the Epaulet Brixton in Ravello, which was the original version of this makeup. They're six years old at this point, I believe, and are still going very strong. Once I get around to a deep clean and shine, I'll post pictures.
 These are really terrific. I'm very happy with my Carmina snuff suede chukkas but the color on your suede seems a bit brighter. Who's the maker?
 That sound you heard is West Coasters adjusting their alarm clocks.
 Oh yeah, I have a forest of swatches over here. I'm just impatient (aren't we all?) and I think that that particular tie is close to selling out.
Thanks so much. You're a hero for posting all that detail. I really appreciate it.
Wow, whose fit is this? This is amazing. Probably my favorite speckled chambray photo I've seen.
 I appreciate your posting! So there does seem to be a checked pattern of some kind, but it's subtle? Also, how fuzzy does the tie appear when you're wearing it? Does its being cashmere seem really obvious, or does it just read as a regular tie? As you can tell I'm on the fence about this. I like the idea of a solid-ish blue tie with a texture or subtle pattern, but I don't like the idea of a tie that screams "CASHMERE!!!" you know?
Sold. Thanks all.
 If you wear the shoes regularly and well (as he does), then they'll develop creases naturally, even with trees.   Yeah, maybe a different shoe with the worsteds? Though it's up to you. Personal style is personal, after all.