Posts by applky

Fantastic, thanks Mike. Dartmouth it is -- though I'll probably order one extra in the body length for the winter fabrics. And a last color question about the Oatmeal Latte: from your description before, seems like it'd be in this vein, but a shade darker?
 @Epaulet Thanks Mike. Seems like it'd be more in this vein, but perhaps a shade darker, then?
@Epaulet Am I right that the Oatmeal Latte flannel is best described, color-wise, as a light grey with a brownish/reddish cast? Or is it really like a slightly darker cream/oatmeal? The lighter color of the fabric isn't the question -- rather, it's the attraction of it, especially in a flannel -- I'm just trying to pin down the "base" color so I know whether I'll be getting something that's like a more interesting light grey suit or a suit that's straight up in the oatmeal...
Has anyone gotten a partially-lined/Dartmouth flannel SC? And do you feel that the unstructured/partially-lined model works for a flannel jacket, or does the structure and full lining of the regular natural shoulder lend itself better to a wool flannel fabric?   I ask because my three Southwick pickups will likely be:   Navy Subtle Cross-Check Flannel three-piece suit Oatmeal Latte Flannel two-piece suit (& Midnight Static Check Harris Tweed SC,...
 Just fantastic. ID on the sweater?
 Him and the Sopranos crew.
 I have a HT Dartmouth and it's fantastic. Highly recommended.   My probables: Either Midnight Static Check Harris Tweed or Hunting Derby Cognac Windowpane Harris Tweed, Dartmouth SCSteel Sky & Chestnut Check Shetland Tweed, Dartmouth SCCrosscheck Flannel, either Navy or Charcoal, in a three-piece suit @Epaulet Mike, can Southwick do topcoats or double-breasted overcoats? I'd love the Camel/Navy/Rust Harris Tweed as outerwear. Brooks Brothers sells a few USA-made topcoats...
I have a Harris Tweed Dartmouth and it's a great shape for the fabric. It's heavy enough to hold its own, though it reads a bit slouchier, which is really the classic HT suit look anyway. Highly recommended.
Sold. Thanks all!
Sold. Thanks all!