or Connect

Posts by applky

Can't tell whether that tweed cord is more khaki or more brown... And truth about the wool cavalry twill. The off-navy #8318 in the video looks fantastic. Love Mike's dog's cameo, too. Mike, isn't your dog's name Cameo to begin with?
 Didn't forget. I just have to be away from the computer for a few hours. But thanks!
Grabbed the steel grey cords. Not waiting around on those. Though I'm not seeing the tobacco-khaki in the dropdown. Is it possible that they've sold already, or just not entered in yet?   Sleeper hit, honestly, might be the 8183 blackwatch. Looks dark and muted, unlike most ways that pattern is done.
 I have the white Wilshires, and I wear the hell out of them and they look great, even better with some scuffs and markings. Embrace the wear on your light-colored denim.
Trying to decide whether to get both the Corduroy Tweeds (Mike's post here), or just the slate/steel grey one. Do I really need two? I can't tell how khaki/British khaki the non-gray option is, or whether it's more taupe (or another option?), and what the mottling/color variegation is like.
 Southwick as well. If you look in the inside left pocket of your Southwick jackets, you'll find the modern UNITE HERE tag.
They both seem pretty flecked/mottled. I'm leaning both as long as the fabric price is within the realm of reason.Ghostbusters amirite
 IIRC, Mike said he was aiming for Thursday.
@SteveL91 Also sent an e-mail for minor fit adjustments and haven't heard yet. Yes, I assume the inboxes must runneth over at the moment! I imagine they'll get it squared away when the dust settles.