or Connect

Posts by applky

Memorial Day weekend at the beach       LBM 1911 "Flax" Chinolino, Gitman Japanese cotton gauze shirt, white selvedge denim, all from Epaulet Dearly departed (discontinued) Ray Ban 4140s Not pictured: Hudson Bay Company Bag, eBay'ed from @dieworkwear 
Memorial Day Weekend at the Beach; or, The Case for Chinolino       LBM 1911 Flax Chinolino, from EP Recent FF Gitman MTO shirt White Wilshires (Not pictured: Hudson Bay Company Bag)
^ @Nakedsnake go with the navy duck.  Wow, wonderful. Is that a yellow or a cream shirt? And is it an EP OCBD? Details please.
I can't get behind anything on a gumlite sole, really. I have another model for winter in mind, actually: EP's Kudu Jumper in the following configuration:     Forest-lasted Kudu jumper, as above Vibram sole Storm welt Fur lined   Carmina has done fur lined boots for other stockists. The configuration above would make the ultimate Goodyear winter boot, IMO.
 Belatedly, thanks for posting this europrep. And now I can see it's one of LBM's wool-poly blends for garment dyeing.
Is that the grey poplin from last spring? Or is it chinolino?
^ These are amazing. Don't miss them.
Haha how can you possibly choose each AM? Very nice, seriously. Well done.
@wj4 The Ludlow seems to look best on smaller frames like yours. Disappointing to hear about the composition of the fabric.
 PP exactly how many Hobers do you have?