or Connect

Posts by applky

I actually think that dark jacket works great. The whole look was excellent for early spring.
 Love that stuff. IIRC Northern Watters Knitwear is basically two ladies in PEI knitting stuff -- everything by hand, no stitching on their garments aside from buttons and tags. It's amazing.
 Oh man you guys who haven't experienced the Heirloom Cardigan are in for a treat. That thing is the bees knees. Mine from Fall 2010 is still going strong. Mike, still using the same makers? Also, any plans for more regular-weight cardigans or v-necks? Especially cardigans. It actually is very difficult to find a cardigan out there made of shetland wool with the crucial ribbon taping in the back of the placket.
  Great shirt and collar Don L! Nice to see another Gitman MTO in the wild. And that full collar is wonderful. For the fabric, is that the normal blue TTX Oxford (fabric 301-40)?
@Cotton Dockers Actually I think those jeans look great with that fit. I'm not a light wash person myself, but you pull it off well. I'm not sure I'd call them "dad jeans," as they seem to fit you well.
@Mr. Moo Great jacket. Can I ask the gauche question of how much it cost?
 Technically speaking, it's 8cm (3.15")  And yeah it looks great on most.
@leftofthedial Matt looking great! G&L Khaki. Handled it in the shop the other day. It's basically the perfect year-round chino.
I know we're all in pants mode now, but wow that Gitman TTX Oxford. Amazing. 
 Looks fine to me.