or Connect

Posts by applky

I punch holes in all my dress shoes.
Wow. New stuff.  The spring Carminas and that Samuelsohn windowpane! 
 +1. Without those holes I can't imagine how sweaty my one pair of leather sneakers would be.
 Also picked this up recently, and love it. The suede is very luxurious but also tough -- not silky like cow suede. It's really a fantastic jacket. I don't feel the need to baby it. I also don't have the inner pocket liner issue. It's really a wonderful jacket and I'm glad I got it. And for reference I'm between an Epaulet Small and Medium in shirts, and went with a Medium with this. The loden suede is also terrific. I have like 5 pairs of green-tone pants, though, so I...
 @rydenfan you must be one of those real men of #menswear genius.  Consider a white sole for this. I've seen it done on other sneakers, and think it looks great. See the top sneaker in this image (discontinued PF Flyers).
^ Also @Isolation your shirt looks baggy toward the bottom. It doesn't have to be razor tight, but taking it in at the sides would solve that problem. Or you can try a military tuck.
Are there many pics of Prometeo in the wild out there? I find Grossa to be too chunky for me -- Piccola grenadine is pretty much the perfect tie silk, I think -- but am still curious about Prometeo.
 Also agree with this. @BrandonJG I had a pair of navy linen Walts tapered below the knee last summer and it did the trick -- though I've since come around to the idea that linen trousers really should have room to breathe around the legs.
These EarPods came with a new iPhone 5s I purchased recently. I have other headphones I use with my phone. Brand new, never used, never opened.   Earbuds have an inline mic and remote with volume control. Comes with a storage and travel case.       Stock Apple product photo:   Yours for $19 SOLD.     Item ships with free USPS First Class Mail in the U.S. International shipping at reduced cost. All payments in USD via Paypal, please. First to pay gets the...
 @ArsenalDan I have to agree with this. You'll be happy with an unwashed Doyle (Mike is being a real gent, as always), but it sounds like what you want is an LBM or Luigi Bianchi SC.