or Connect

Posts by applky

EDIT: gone
Up for sale are two amazing Epaulet x Individualized shirts that are brand new, unworn, unwashed. I've sadly gained a little weight and need to go up a size. Both shirts have a button down collar that rolls beautifully. Shirts are an Epaulet Small, with measurements below. Shots for now are by Mike at Epaulet. The shirts are identical to his studio shots, but I'll add my own if people would like.   1. The infamous Gauzy Indigo Salmon Madras. In the initial run this...
 Thank you!
Pulling up this thread to ask for NYC recommendations for 3-roll-2 dry cleaning. Specifically, has anyone used Meurice for this purpose? I've used them for years, but oddly never for a 3-roll-2.   Thanks.
Has anyone on SF ever attended a traditional Sudanese wedding ceremony (a jirtig)? I'm attending a wedding this weekend with two ceremonies: the first, the Sudanese ceremony on Friday night; the second, a western ceremony (billed as the main ceremony) on Saturday night. Both are in the evening, and no dress code specified for either. I'm wearing a navy suit for the latter, but for the Sudanese ceremony, does anyone have experience in this area? Traditional dress for...
That indigo salmon brought me out of retirement.
Thought I'd tap the brain trust here by asking what the best course of action was on this pair Alden 403s purchased from Epaulet five and a half years ago. The sole seems to be coming apart from the upper. The integrity of the sole, though, is very sturdy -- seems like it has plenty of life left in it. But perhaps the stitching has gone?   Wondering if others have had this issue, or how anyone would recommend dealing with it. Mike, do you think Michael's shoe repair on...
X-post   Memories of warmer weather.       Light Blue Melange Grenadine tie Cobalt Blue Paisley Silk PS   Non-Vanda are Southwick/Gitman/Epaulet
(hello again!) Memories of warmer times.   Southwick navy hopsack NapoliGitman MTO shirtPale gray hopsack WaltsPolka dot scarf [[SPOILER]]