or Connect

Posts by applky

Are they significantly thicker than stock Carmina laces? Pics of the Perri's Paddock boots themselves seem to indicate that they're pretty beefy.
 Awesome, thanks. How would you say that the sanded canvas (on the current factory finds) fits into that spectrum? Cooler than the garment dye cotton, or less cool?
I can confirm that that Japanese camo twill short is the best summer short in existence. I didn't go full on 5", but I did special order that Walt short a year ago and it's by far my most worn pair of shorts. Pick one up! Worth the price.Hey Mike, just wondering about this. Think it got lost in the shuffle.Also I wanted to ask about whether the Japansse Garment Dye Walts would be lighter or heavier than the Irish Linen. For maximum comfort in a humid NYC summer, which...
^ Yes, that's the best bet. Also above each product's sizing table is a "Measurements" section that details how exactly they measure each dimension.
Casual YHNT the other day.  YHNT Brown Cashmere POW [[SPOILER]]
Also, sorry for the double post, but how breathable will the sanded canvas be for a typical summer in NYC? Especially compared, say, to your Irish Linen Walts, or to the original run of oxford cloth rivet chinos.
 So great to see this get rolled out. Pics of the button fly would be great, too. Also Mike I'm not a suspender wearer but it occurs to me that some people may want the suspender buttons in addition to side tabs or belt loops. (Trousers to a PRL suit I have, for instance, have both.) Last, deets on the new Luigi yet to drop?
Interesting. Would any of you mind posting a pic or two of a Carmina high jumper boot with Alden flat waxed laces?
 Also interested in this. Those speed hooks are murder on the laces. Would like to stock up.
Yesterday's Vandas:     Vanda Green/Blue Wool POW tie Vanda Cream Textured Wool PS   Non-Vanda are Southwick x Epaulet and Mercer.