or Connect

Posts by applky

A belated +1 to this. Ordering 37 Napolis has been very easy via e-mail.  Depends on your office environment, but assuming you don't need as suit, the Galey & Lord khaki twill chinos are basically the ultimate business casual pant.
 Yes it's flat rate.  Been considering that tie for a while. You just sold me on it! Wonderful look here.
[[SPOILER]]  Love the details here. Not sure about the jeans -- seems just a tad too casual for the rest of the outfit -- but everything's really great. Who's the maker on the jacket?
Those washed 3" tonal seersuckers seem like great ways to do a solid tie in the summer... What else you got up your sleeve, Rob?  
Up for sale is a pair of Epaulet lightweight 7oz Rivet Chinos in the wildly popular French Blue color. Size 32, with no alterations on these chinos whatsoever. Fits TTS. Worn only twice. The light, breathable fabric and vibrant color are perfect for summer. No surprise that these are completely sold out. Cuff has signature herringbone taping along inside seam. Pics below. I've included some studio shots for color accuracy.          Tagged size 32, fits TTS:Waist:...
Up for sale is a Band of Outsiders overdyed OCBD in marine blue. Tagged size L, which means it fits like a Medium in any other brand (see below for measurements). Worn twice. The fabric is a beautiful marine blue overdyed oxford -- soft and breathable for summer.       Tagged size L, fits like a Medium: Chest: 20.5" Shoulder: 18" Sleeve from shoulder: 25" Length: 28.25"   Retailed for $200. Yours for $75 shipped. Discounts available for purchases of multiple...
Up for sale is a pair of Epaulet Oxford Cloth shorts -- the wine Rivet Chinos hemmed to a 11" inseam. Aside from hemming, there have been no alterations. Worn twice. Tagged size 32, and fits TTS (measurements below). The fabric is a gorgeous, breathable red-white tone oxford cloth that has been discontinued. Incredibly light and breathable -- perfect for summer. Pics below. I've included a studio shot below, as pants, for color accuracy. Tagged size 32, fits...
[[SPOILER]]
 Yes.
 You can do an MTO in most stock fabrics if you e-mail them. I've had several made since I take a 37R (size 37 not stocked) in Napolis. I believe the single MTO upcharge is $50. @Epaulet Mike, thanks for the OD chino/MTO Doyle deal. Will definitely be getting in on that. I don't own a Doyle (yet), but being a 37R in Southwick, would you say a 37 is the right Doyle size, given the option with this MTO?