or Connect

Posts by applky

@leftofthedial Matt looking great! G&L Khaki. Handled it in the shop the other day. It's basically the perfect year-round chino.
I know we're all in pants mode now, but wow that Gitman TTX Oxford. Amazing. 
 Looks fine to me.
^ For real (or you could just cut them). Nothing kills grenadines like scraggly nails.  Don't really think this holds for everyone. While your suit/SC lapels and your tie width shouldn't be wildly out of proportion, you should really just wear whatever you feel comfortable in. IIRC Foo is a short dude and wears all kinds of massive lapels and non-skinny ties. This pic is one example. TBH the way your face is shaped is really a bigger factor, or should be, in how wide your...
 Are they significantly thicker than stock Carmina laces? Pics of the Perri's Paddock boots themselves seem to indicate that they're pretty beefy.
 Awesome, thanks. How would you say that the sanded canvas (on the current factory finds) fits into that spectrum? Cooler than the garment dye cotton, or less cool?
I can confirm that that Japanese camo twill short is the best summer short in existence. I didn't go full on 5", but I did special order that Walt short a year ago and it's by far my most worn pair of shorts. Pick one up! Worth the price.Hey Mike, just wondering about this. Think it got lost in the shuffle.Also I wanted to ask about whether the Japansse Garment Dye Walts would be lighter or heavier than the Irish Linen. For maximum comfort in a humid NYC summer, which...
^ Yes, that's the best bet. Also above each product's sizing table is a "Measurements" section that details how exactly they measure each dimension.
Casual YHNT the other day.  YHNT Brown Cashmere POW [[SPOILER]]
Also, sorry for the double post, but how breathable will the sanded canvas be for a typical summer in NYC? Especially compared, say, to your Irish Linen Walts, or to the original run of oxford cloth rivet chinos.