or Connect

Posts by applky

Memories of warmer days.     EP x Southwick Persian blue windowpane suit EP x Gitman shirt EP x Carmina caramel calf double monks (not pictured)   Vanda tie and PS
@metranger8694 another voice saying that you should get the waist taken in and not sell all your trousers. Having the waist taken in one size away is usually fine.   Also to your original post, where you said that the size 33 you bought had a 34 waistband: most men's trousers, including all EP trousers, have a waistband that measures one inch larger than the tagged size. That's by design.   One exception to this is some very high waisted pants like the Gable, which is...
 Did it. Danube Blue kopped. Also went with the H&S pinstripe pocket bags. Details are important!
 Seems to me that business casual is exactly what they're meant for. What Rivets are people getting at the discount deadline tonight? Getting a Cav Twill for sure, probably the Danube Blue. Tempted by the donegals, too, though honestly I own so many flannel and tweed Walts it seems like that'd be getting excessive.
Great news on a rainy Thursday: Adele (@EpauletFemme) just e-mailed to say that the Rivet EFF just dropped. Looking forward to having the Chocolate Magenta Fleck Tweed around for the fall. Just the thing now that yesterday's 85-degree heat has given way to real fall.
EDIT: Taken care of. Thanks!
 Thanks, that's very helpful. Are the swatches in the NY store?
Great wool Rivet Chinos for MTO! @Epaulet Mike, I'm especially drawn to the Blue Danube Cavalry Twill, but don't own any Cavalry Twill pants (Walts or Rivets) myself. What's the weight on that like, especially compared to denim? Also can't quite tell how "light" the blue is on the Blue Danube, whether they'll read as bright blue pants or whether they'll look like just more refined dark denim... Great assortment!
 Thanks @razl !
 Thanks @razl !