or Connect

Posts by applky

So fast on the shantungs. And in four colors... it will be incredibly difficult to choose. But odds are I'll go for the middle two.   Amazing color variegation on the second from left. Is that primarily a mid-range green?

Ahh I love the herringbone stripe. Mike, is this change permanent for the rivet chinos going forward, or just the Cramerton variant?
Away from SF for a few days, and looks like I got some fan mail while I was gone! <333   Very kind of all of you to leap to my defense while I was on a work project. Though I will say, I do always welcome well-reasoned fit critiques. Those particular Lubiam jackets are obviously on the slim side, but that's greatly exaggerated by my photo setup, which involves backing away quickly from a timed camera that's set at a low angle, making the jacket look shorter than it is...
 Should have added (and just did) a note that I was hunched over and about to reach for the camera when this photo was taken. There's no bunching at the button point when I'm standing and moving normally.
Hunched over when I took the photo, hence the odd appearance at the button point and the shadows. Nonetheless:       SC, shirt, and trousers: Lubiam, Gitman, and Hertling for Epaulet Tie and PS: Vanda
More recent Vandas:       Indigo Matka tie Royal Blue Flowers PS (as usual, non-Vanda is Gitman, Lubiam, and Hertling for Epaulet)   H/T to @jcmeyer, @PCK1, and @Simplicio for convincing me to go Matka. Glad I did.
Sold, thanks all for your interest!
Sold, thanks all for your interest!
Thanks. Do you (or anyone else) use Nano-Protector or any other protective spray to prevent that?