or Connect

Posts by Mr T

States have different formulas regarding child support. Regardless of where you live you should be able to find your state's formula on-line. My state has a statutory amount it costs to raise a child per month. Since each parent is responsible for supporting the child they share this cost based on the percentage that each parent makes in income. So, if my ex-wife makes 50% of our total combined income we each are responsible for half. In reality I make at least...
The pregnancy entrapment thread reminded me that I have been meaning to get a vasectomy. Surprisingly, we don't seem to have any current treads on this topic - just scattered references in various threads. I am in my early 40s and already have one child. I love this kid dearly and feel fortunate to be a part of her life. But, I am done. I never want diaper duty again. I am especially curious to hear from members who have undergone the procedure. Did it hurt? ...
This is why I wear two condoms, galoshes and oven mitts during sex.
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter anyway, I land wearing sweats
17. Nothing to Envy: Ordinary Lives in North Korea by Barbara Demick. Up-to-date book on life in this screwed up country. Demick, a well known and renowned journalist, researched this book using extensive interviews with North Korean defectors. I am amazed at what these people have endured. 18. How to Instantly Connect with Anyone by Leil Lowndes. I often read books about interpersonal relationships and communication as I am an introvert by nature and...
Quote: Originally Posted by 1969 I wondered aloud last night if you really deserve a medal if you can compete in blue jeans. Stumbled across this http://www.gq.com/style/blogs/the-gq...lue-jeans.html this morning. Not sure which is worse. That is the uniform this year for the US boarders. I don't like it either but don't blame the athletes.
If your texts to her are anything like your posts here she probably doesn't understand what you are writing.
15. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot. Well researched history of the woman's cells that are used everyday in modern medical research. The book really has three parallel story lines - Henrietta Lacks and her death, her family's struggle coming to terms with the fact that medical science (and corporations) have benefited from Henrietta Lacks but they can't even afford simple health insurance, and the question of what ownership do any of us have over...
12. NATO's Air War for Kosovo: A Strategic and Operational Assessment by Benjamin Lambeth. This study re-looks at the political and military effort to stop the ethnic cleansing in Kosovo. Lambeth's study is thorough but does not answer the (unanswerable) question we have wondered for the past ten years...why did Milosevic really stop fighting when he did? 13. The Bomber Boys: Heroes Who Flew the B-17s in World War II by Travis Ayres. I love histories like this...
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Allow me to be the first to point out that the Female Feet Appreciation Thread is just... fucking creepy. I suggest you stop clicking on it then moran.