or Connect

Posts by Mr T

The trick is to go online and get the item number from their website. After that it is a simple matter (if your SA isn't lazy) to get them shipped to your store. My SA does this for me knowing that of the 3-4 suits she is bringing in I will only buy 1 (she also gives my the sale pricing even if I just buy one). Congrats on the weight loss.
Rube sandwich?
Quote: Originally Posted by arc Functionally there is very little difference between the average bathroom sink and a urinal. Just saying. And you can't even wash your hands in a urinal. Then what are those little round soaps for?
26. The Guts to Try: The Untold Story of the Iran Hostage Rescue Mission by the on-Scene Desert Commander by James H. Kyle. Extensive write-up detailing the planning and attempted execution of this mission. I enjoyed this book but if you don't appreciate the intricacies that goes into military planning this book may not appeal to you. Also, this is focused on the air element of the mission since Col Kyle was in charge of that aspect. All in all a good book on a...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria The classic photograph is from a public lavatory, not a bathroom in your own home. This is because most men today do not have a urinal in their own home, unless we are talking about Cravate Noir and his laundry hamper on one of those late fraternity nights. - B This has long bothered me. Why don't we have urinals in our homes?
Nothing good can come of this.
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi 90% of SF'ers are stand-up, reasonable people, but it just takes one unreasonable person (or one stricken by buyers' remorse/flake disease) to screw this up for everyone....just ask anyone who's run a mass proxy or group buy here in the last year or so... sorry to be negative but this might be much better on a one-off basis between two guys who've done business before/trust each other I considered...
25. While Europe Slept: How Radical Islam is Destroying the West from Within by Bruce Bawer. Relaxed immigration policies of many European countries and the inability or unwillingness of Muslim immigrants to integrate leads to cultural conflict in those countries. This thesis is not really new - not sure why Bawer thought to add his two cents other than he lives in Europe now and has witnessed many of the things he writes about. Still, the book is well written and is...
This won't make you feel better but I can tell you from experience that it is much worse being in your situation and realizing that you and your wife don't miss each other that much after all. Kids of course are another matter. I relocate constantly for my job (6 times in 9 years to include international & again this June) and you wouldn't believe (well...maybe YOU would) what I do to spend time with mine. Right now I am fortunate to only be a 3 hour drive...
I have succeeded by continually setting my professional goals as low as possible.