or Connect

Posts by Mr T

I am technologically challenged so when I search for information on the following topic I don't really understand what I am reading. I recently relocated to the EU but make frequent trips back to the US. I use a phone primarily for email and have always appreciated and used Blackberry because of this. So I prefer BB but am not really sure what attributes I need. I am willing to try non-BB phones as well. I want a phone that works in both regions without having...
Black grenadine? I wouldn't have thought that would be useful. But then I realized that I have a Hober black/black paisley that I wear often so why not? Which of the greens is the third from the left? I really like that one but have a difficult time with the colors on the Hober website.
It is disappointing that Alden's customer service took so long to respond. A few years ago they actually notified me of a defect needing repair a few days before I emailed them. Dear Mr. T, In two days you will notice a minor defect in your shoes. We have taken the liberty to replace them. Sincerely, Alden
Sir, For future reference it is customary, when fed up with Styleforum, to post a goodbye thread before huffing off. We call it "doing the Moo." Such a custom serves two purposes. First, it allows us to feel superior to you. Second, it gives us the opportunity to sound tough when we tell you to leave. Sounding tough allows us to forget that we just spent two hours pondering the best way to display our pocket squares. Please observe the rules.
Many solid efforts in here. I was pleasantly surprised.
If you have a preferred sales associate at this store and can provide their email address please PM me. Unfortunately, phone contact isn't an option as I am on the road internationally and don't have the opportunity for lengthy follow-up conversations. I transit DC in a few weeks and hope to streamline the hour or so I can spend at the store. Thank you.
Quote: Originally Posted by mmadha I have a pair of Topman pants that are 71% polyester. They actually look descent and they save unnecessary trips to the dry cleaners. As a negative they do probably lower my sperm count. Wearing those pants alleviates you from worrying about sperm count.
I relocate often for work and will be on the move again next week to another town, another place. But for the past three years I have lived in San Antonio. Surprisingly, I liked SA from day one. It is sort of boring and the fatness is epidemic but the living here is just so easy. Real estate is cheap and traffic (with some exceptions) not obscene. SA is not a college town like Austin so it doesn't have an abundance of coeds. However, SA must be the center of...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano "I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that." John Cusack in "Say Anything?"
Excel and a financial calculator (when away from the computer) have served me well for years.