or Connect

Posts by Mr T

I did the same thing a few years ago for Carlo Franco ties. I expect them any day now.
Thank you for the replies. I suspect that Holdfast is correct. I also suspect he will bill us each $400 for his insight.
Quote: Originally Posted by holymadness The approach of buying a dozen of everything? Very clever. But I meant being satisfied with what you own and the cessation of wanting more. A sartorial nirvana if you will.
Two years ago I turned forty. It was a strange experience and I recommend everyone try it at least once in their life. For me, forty came with the realization that, with care and proper rotation, some items I was buying could last me the rest of my life. For the past two years since then I have slowly replaced most of my shoes with a smaller rotation of cordovan in classic styles (I have 4 more pair to buy and plan to be done by this summer). After shoes I plan on...
I tried. I really did. But the sales and selection just didn't do it for me. I didn't buy a single article of clothing this entire holiday season except a pair of cordovan boots that had been planned for some time.
It is an acquired taste. See the "how to drink scotch thread." Basically, you cut it with water until you can drink it and then back off the water over time. That burn that you dislike, will come to be a valued part of the drinking experience. And really, at some point you just don't notice it that much and can concentrate on the taste and smell. Wine gives me headaches too.
Enjoy all the seasons of your life. Great avatar and quote BTW. I need more Seinfeld references in my life. "Good for the tuna."
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 i like dipping teh foot in teh asshole befire eating, like fundip! Is this anatomically possible? I like feet too. Not a fetish or anything. Just a different part to appreciate and most women love the foot massage.
Sir, In what part of the world are you located? What you really need to find is a good alterations tailor and we may be able to help with that.
I noticed you haven't tried fasting for twenty days.