or Connect

Posts by Mr T

Look at the Regent model by Brooks Brothers. The pants are drop 7, but a bit slim so you might be able to tailor down another couple of inches. I have a drop 10 and make it work. EDIT: I have not yet found a workable solution for separates. These programs seem targeted to large, but not athletic men. If the trouser waist fits, the seat is too baggy. Likewise, the jackets are not suppressed at all so the result of your working out is looking like you never work out....
I think what would make this better is if it were smaller so I could fit it into a pocket. Also, if I could talk on it.
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek It's not an e-reader though. The whole thing about e-readers is that they use e-ink. The point of kindle is to have entire books on there. It's to be able to read for long periods of time without eye strain. Most people just can't read an LCD in the same way that they can read a book, or an e-ink screen, which is incredibly easy on the eyes. I'm sure it will be fine for reading the NYT or the web, but there's not a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragon for us, it would be convenient. My wife has a lot of cookbooks, and always hauls around a small portion of them during our frequent traveling. It would save a lot of space, weight, and hassle if she had everything in one place. I`ve been reluctant to waste money on something like a Mackbook Air for this, but maybe the Pad might be worth checking out. Dragon, you really need to stop making your wife cook...
Keep the photos. They will cheer you as you age and serve as a document of those you knew. The clothes are more difficult for me and, I imagine, future women in your life. It seems a bit odd that you might still want to wear her shirt. I don't see any conversation about this going well with another woman. However, I think it would be a nice touch to have the shirt made into a pocket square or something else useful. Almost as if you were bringing a small part of...
Does Apple really think I am going to carry this thing from room to room so I can free myself from the inconvenience of an alarm clock and/or cookbook?
Quote: Originally Posted by Dashaansafin 1. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho- Not a bad book at all, not life changing as so many claim, but an enjoyable read about reaching your goals and searching through your heart. Im thinking of short stories next, anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking of Button Button by Richard Matehson.., Have you read Raymond Carver?
7. The First Men in the Moon by H. G. Wells. This book was disappointing. Obviously one must grant science fiction authors from a century ago much leeway, but Wells is definitely not in the same league as Jules Verne. Since I am committed to reading more of him I hope this changes. 8. Lawyers are Liars: The Truth About Protecting our Assets by Mark Kohler. I was hoping for a very basic introductory book on asset protection and this fit the bill.
I would buy it if it is reversible.
Quote: Originally Posted by HORNS Two words: ass pennies. Thanks for the laugh - never gets old.