or Connect

Posts by hak1283

Purchased from a vintage store in Tokyo last year...this is in mint condition. It was custom tailored for someone who prob wears an XS or a 14 1/2 shirt in mens. The width in shoulders is fine, but it was definitely darted or taken in on the lower sides for a slimmer fit. I have **starred that measurement below for context.   It is very slim fitting. It is in perfect condition and has been dry cleaned and never worn since purchased. I just thought the color was so cool I...
Purchased from Opening Ceremony last year...this is the standard Band of Outsiders oxford button up.   It is a medium, which for normal sizes is more like a small.  There is one small tear on the lower part of the right sleeve which is under the stitched patch on the sleeve button (see pic). It is really hidden and when rolled up is invisible, which is how I never noticed it. Can easily be sewn by a tailor in 5 mins or yourself if you know how.   Very clean, no odors,...
This pair is about 5 years old and is from Our Legacy's first drop at Barney's New York.   A very casual, soft chino in a deep, blue that is almost graphite colored. They are a soft 100% cotton pant made in Portugal.   They look a bit wrinkled because they are super soft and have been in my closet for a bit. No damage at all, no holes, no smells, no tears.   Custom tailored to fit my height of 5'6"   They are an XS 44, so about a 28-29 waist. They are zip fly with...
APC Petit Standard 5 pocket, zip fly purchased from APC on Mercer St in NYC.   Barely worn. Custom tailored to fit my height of 5'6"   This is a very soft cotton pant. It falls into the jeans category by APC cut standards, but is more of a pant. Very modern feel / look to a classic design.    It is slightly brighter than the pictures, but not obnoxious at all and looks great in the summer. Works on a variety of looks.  Can be worn down or rolled up for different...
Hard to find, best made denim ever in my opinion...   Slim Straight Leg Fit, Purchased from Blue in Green in Soho. Worn a few times, but no more than 10...I just don't wear denim anymore.   The XX-007 is a 100% indigo woven denim, not overdyed. The most common indigo denims are woven with vertical indigo warp threads and horizontal undyed weft yarns. The XX-007 uses genuine indigo dyed warp and weft (threads and yarns) to create a solid blue indigo jean. The cores of...
Purchased from APC on Mercer St 2 years ago with little wear.   This is an XS navy blue long coat made of wool, with a small outside pocket on the left side of the breast. This is the same mac coat they make year after year, except for with the external pocket detail on the outside and black and white small checked lining. Fits someone who is between and xs and s.   Very warm and very versatile. Has no odors, no damage, no holes. Very well kept and worn only one...
Purchased from the Barbour store on the Upper East Side on Madison Ave before they stopped making these in the original fit. This is true to size and in perfect condition (no damage, no smells, no tears, not overly waxed and greasy and still very waterproof. I think I wore this 5 times max, in 2 major storms and was dry and warm each time. Perfect for upcoming cold spring through rainy summer and fall again wear. Olive color looks great on any color palette.   Both...
Purchased from Nike 21 Mercer in NYC   Good condition, kept clean and no damage, no odor, no tears. Very comfy and a hard to find colorway, esp at this price.   The Wolf Grey/Speed Yellow Nike Roshe Run was part of their Summer collection of Nike Roshe Runs in 2012. The Wolf Grey/Speed Yellow Nike Roshe Run features the Roshe Run’s trademark two tone colorblocking with a Wolf Grey upper, a Speed Yellow Swoosh, and a Speed Yellow sole.   Size 7 US   Price includes...
Purchased from APC in Soho on Mercer St.   New without tags, size Medium   Cotton blend straight from the Parisian brand known for its love of prints, this lightweight pull-over is punctuated with an all-over Leopard design with a ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem...this is a hard to find one anymore so get it while you can.   Free shipping.   Thanks for viewing.
Navy fleck cable knit beanie from the Oliver Spencer collection.   A lambswool-blend cable knit beanie featuring coloured flecks and a wide ribbed turn up. Composition 80% Lambswool, 20% Nylon   Looks pretty good throughout the season and is very well made.   Made in Portugal   Purchased at Odin NYC and worn maybe 3 times in late spring of 2012.  Free shipping.