or Connect

Posts by hak1283

Forest Green, crew neck sweater made of cashmere wool blend. Size Large but fits more like a medium.    Was purchased from the Sandro store in nyc.    No smell, no holes, no stains. Good condition with lots of life.    Local pickup in downtown Manhattan available.    Measurements:    Pit to Pit: 20 inches  Total Length: 26inches Sleeve Length: 26 inches    Thanks for viewing 
Black, crew neck sweater made of 100% baby alpaca wool. Size Medium   Has a built in pocket on the front chest, and was purchased from the patrik ervell site directly.   No smell, no holes, no stains. Slightly fuzzy, but can be lint rolled / shaved as needed.    Very warm, yet breathable.     Local pickup in downtown Manhattan available.    Measurements:    Pit to Pit: 20 1/4 inches  Total Length: 25 1/2 inches Sleeve Length: 24 inches    Thanks for viewing 
Navy blue, 100% wool Acne Chet sweater. AW 13   Crewneck, purchased from Acne store in Soho. No smells, stains or odors.   **Small hole on the from a snag, but not visible if wearing dark underneath (pls see photo).    Local pickup in manhattan available as well.    Measurement:    Pit to Pit: 21 inches Total Length: 27 inches  Sleeve length: 26 inches   Thanks for viewing. 
Worn a few times as a top coat / over coat / formal coat, color navy with a very interesting subtle pattern. Two exterior pockets, one interior. Nice navy striped lining on the inner sleeves as well. This our legacy piece was purchased from tres-bien in sweden.    Spectacular condition.      Size 46 Measurements:    Pit to pit: 50cm Pit to cuff: 45cm Collar down: 100cm Shoulder: 44cm   Please note that the garment is measured while lying flat on a...
Hi I have a pair of 39's I purchased from a shop in germany this past summer. little bit of wear but still pretty clean. They are technically Common Projects Woman, but the exact same shoe and are a 39 (they run unisex). I know because I am a 39 and they are always hard to find.    Embedded are the pictures, let me know if interested. I still have the dust / shoe bag too and box. I am located in NYC.        
APC 'Remy Jumper' Diamond Print Wool Crewneck Sweater purchased from APC on Mercer in NYC.    New Without Tags. Never worn. Perfect condition.    100% Wool. Navy with a subtle diamond pattern that is really visible only when close. Nice shape and one of their better made sweaters in terms of Wool quality.    See below for measurements. Thanks for viewing!    Shipping included in cost, NYC pickup avail also.    Measurements:  Pit to Pit: 19 1/2 inches Length: 26...
MHL Margaret Howell navy patterned, very thick crewneck sweater 100% Merino Wool.    Purchased from Dover Street Market in NYC. Excellent condition, never worn outside, maybe worn twice. No damage, stretching, tears, holes or odors. Closet kept.    Super Warm, great winter sweater as the colder months come. Has a multicolor knit of navy, white, grey, and a few primary color flecks in the ribbing on the collar and sleeve cuffs. Designed with a longer shape with longer...
AMI Green Waffle Knit Pocket Sweater worn once (this color doesn't work on me). It's a dark green, almost college green as I call it, but has a lighter side to in the sun as well. Very well made, no damage, no odors, no stretching/holes. I consider it practically BNWOT.    Purchased from Mr. Porter (ugh i know), in late spring 2015. Another one that sat in my closet folded unused, but time to get rid of stuff.    This is 100% Cotton and is similar to the standard...
Purchased Spring of 2015 from Sandro Paris in soho in NYC. Cost much more than price new.    Dark Grey, simple sweater with a slightly black gradient to it, kind of subtle Missoni style. No holes, no damage, no smells.  100% Merino Wool.    Worn a handful of times and has been sitting in my closet. Sandro runs small, so this is an L size but if you are a small or medium can work depending on your style.    Very simple, traditional piece that can be worn in a number...
Purchased from a vintage store in Tokyo last year...this is in mint condition. It was custom tailored for someone who prob wears an XS or a 14 1/2 shirt in mens. The width in shoulders is fine, but it was definitely darted or taken in on the lower sides for a slimmer fit. I have **starred that measurement below for context.   It is very slim fitting. It is in perfect condition and has been dry cleaned and never worn since purchased. I just thought the color was so cool I...