or Connect

Posts by cropknox

I empathize with you like only someone in grad school can.   I did my bachelors in finance and was lucky enough to land a kick ass job straight out of school because I was an honor student over-achiever. After a year in the workforce, I went back to school to get a MS in financial analysis, because that's what you are "supposed to do" in my field.   Now I'm in an insanely grueling, brutally competitive graduate program and I miss my old job, miss friends...
Hi all,   I'm relatively new to this board, but not new to the world of MTM or bespoke clothing.   RE Women tailors:   There are several women working on Savile Row now, although, this is relatively recent. Since "promotions" in those houses tend to take so long, it'll likely be a while there are significant numbers of women rated as cutters there.   That said, in Eastern Europe there is a long tradition of both male and female mens bespoke tailors. In...
    Vintage 1945 British military issue Omega. 
I'm Dave AKA Cropknox. I'm a new member here but I've been a lurker on SF for years. 
I've ordered several suits from mytailor/Hemrajani Bros. and have always been quite pleased. The fit is great, quality is high, there are tons of hand finished details.   My last order was for two suits in winter weight 13 oz Italian wool flannels.  They came in at $965 each inclusive of import duty/sales tax/shipping/etc., which I feel is quite good value for the money considering they are made-to-measure, they do tons of hand finishing and neat details (surgeon...