or Connect

Posts by drvgood

For sale is a BNWT J. Crew Italian Silk repp dot tie in purple. Hand made in NYC. Very beautiful and rich purple color that'll pair well with or without a suit. See pictures for details. Ships fast and free with tracking via first class!! Get a big discount here on the $75 retail tag.    
For sale is a beautiful BNWT red selvedge utility chambray shirt by J. Crew. Size is XS. From J. Crew, not factory. Get a discount off the $98 retail price! Ships fast and free with tracking via priority!
For sale is a gorgeous pair of Allen Edmonds black Park Avenues. These oxfords were owned only by me and worn roughly one dozen times indoors. The size is 10.5D. Please let me know if you would like more pictures. They're in great condition - virtually no heel drag and the Allen Edmonds logo is still clearly visible in the footbed - these shoes have tons of life left and aren't even close to needing to be resoled.  These never fit my feet...
For sale is a gently used J. Crew Jaspe knit t-shirt. Bought this very nice v-neck from the NYC Flagship store for retail - I wore it about half a dozen times. New job doesn't really give many opportunities to wear tees so thought I would pass it along.   The twisted yarn construction is super nice. They still sell this same tee even though it's from two seasons ago. Worth every penny in my opinion.   Size is M, color is heather grey. Get a quality shirt for a fair...