or Connect

Posts by drvgood

For sale is a BNWT Nike AW77 hoodie. This legendary hoodie speaks for itself.   Item # is 598759-063. It's sold out everywhere.    Just as warm as those $100+ tech pack hoodies (plus it's got a pocket on the sleeve!)   Ships fast and free (Via Priority!!) w/ tracking   62 pp'd.
Purchased this a while back - J. Crew has been making this classic tie bar for a while. I never used it and can't justify keeping this, especially at the retail price I bought it at ($75).    It's brand new and comes with the original box. 1.5" which pairs well with J. Crew's thinner ties.    Search item 46453 on the J. Crew website for specific details.   On the pricier side but it is sterling silver....   $40 shipped and pp'd....
Uniqlo light pink OCBD in slim fit (if you are very muscular, these will probably be too slim in the arms).   Size M.   These OCBD's are really nice but I can't justify keeping so many.     $28 shipped. 
For sale is a brand new pair of J. Crew's popular resin crinkle (dark indigo) denim in a slim straight selvedge cut.   Awesome pair of jeans. The item # is 38650 if you want to look it up. Absolutely flawless, brand new condition as if buying from store. ordered these a few months ago but never wore them and I can't wear jeans anymore to my new workplace.   Guaranteed satisfaction - ships fast and free via USPS Priority (2-3 days, super fast) with tracking.   $95...