or Connect

Posts by drvgood

Selling my well-used J. Crew (not factory) Abingdon messenger bag. served me well in college but I haven't used it in over a year.   It's well worn, I would say 6/10. But very sturdy and has plenty of life left. There are only two flaws - one of the magnetic latches does not work (doesn't affect functionality much though) and there's a small tear on the side (again, mostly cosmetic).    $35, shipped and pp'd
If you're reading this, you know how magical these are.   These are BNWT, never altered. Have two pairs already and don't need these.    Waist is 36, color is shadow/gray.   http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/mens-pants-to-and-from/ABC-Pant-Regular   $85 shipped via priority. 
For sale are a beautiful pair of chukka boots by Coach - brand new in box, never worn.   Super nice full grain leather. Size is 12.   $99 shipped and paypal'd.
For sale is a brand new, authentic Burnett Flight Jacket by alpha industries. Details below:   ALPHA INDUSTRIES:  Burnett Flight Jacket  MA-1    Lightweight version of the classic MA-1.  For milder conditions this updated MA-1 will keep you comfortable and dry. The soft garment wash and embossed leather Alpha wings patch give you a sophisticated look that is sure to impress. The wide-rib knit waist and cuffs keep out the wind and rain to deliver...