or Connect

Posts by Ninja Sox

Ok guys...we might be completely sold out now.  =(   Please feel free to PM me, however based upon all the orders I received last night and this morning we might have sold every last one.  If there are any left, I'll send them on out a first come, first serve basis.   Update to come later.
  @aussiejake:  I have good news and bad news.  The good news is that my latest shipment of Mediums came on Friday.  The bad news is that I sold out almost all of my inventory (Men's sizes) on Saturday at an event that we participated in.  I didn't really think that we were going to sell out on (almost) all of our socks in a single day but the people there reaaally embraced what we were about and they liked the product.   So, here's the deal...I have about 40 White...
  @aussiejake:  There is an International First Class option for around $12 (if you're purchasing 1-3 pairs) and around $15 if you're purchasing 3-6 pairs, but it doesn't provide how long it will take to deliver.  I have to imagine that if International Priority takes 6-10 days, First Class will take about 15 days or so.  Let me know if you prefer that option.     @lckychrmsbboy:  Thanks for providing the exact sizing information.  It get's difficult sizing these types of...
  @aussiejake:  I would personally recommend the Medium, but it's hard for me to say since everyone's foot size varies, regardless of shoe size.  Shipping to Australia is available, but it'll cost close to $20 for Priority Mail (6-10 days).  
FYI: We're receiving a limited quantity of Men's black and white Ninja Sox tomorrow.  We will be debuting our socks at the 626 Night Market, but once it is over, I'll update the website to accept orders.  The Dark Gray's and Orange's are coming in a couple of weeks.
  @uninkco:  Glad to hear that you like Ninja Sox and you're able to wear them to work.  Dress codes suck!     @k4lnamja:  Thanks for showing so much love on this forum.  I appreciate you starting this thread and I glad that I was able to get introduced to the SF community.     @lckychrmsbboy: Definitely glad you like the new Ninja Sox.  Thank you for sharing the sizing info to the rest of the people so that they know exactly the size that will fit them.     @ all:  I am...
  It should be working.  Please try again:  SF30NINJASLTD   Let me know if not and I'll delete and set up again.  
  @indesertum:  check out the new website.  we now have options for 6 pairs and 12 pairs.  I left out 3 and 9 this time.  Not very popular options.  let me know what you think!     @Feji:  Please let us know if any shrinkage occurs after washing.  I washed several pairs a few times already to test them out and right out of the dryer, they looked super small, however after putting them on my feet and stretching them out a little bit it went back to normal size.  I think...
  @RuffyD:  our international option should be available now.  Please check and let me know if it works or not.  I might need to get some more bugs worked out.     @indesertum:  you got it!  we'll offer the packs the same way we did before. a larger discount for packs of dozen and slightly smaller discount for a pack of six.  Once it's updated on the website, I'll let you know.
  @Samir:  A size 8 might be a little tight, depending on the width of your feet.  Unfortunately it's hard to guess the exact size.  If it's a little too tight just let me know and we'll figure out the return process.  Maybe the Medium might be a better fit.       @Blackmaged:  I'm hoping it'll fit the 8D, but again, I can't be for sure.  Either way, just let me know and if it doesn't work out, then we can exchange for the Medium once they're back in...