or Connect

Posts by Ninja Sox

Thanks for the update!  Your replacement pair is in the mail!  Sorry for the inconvenience.     We recommend you buy enough pairs to last at least a week.  The SF coupon code is still working so stock up now.
  There's a possibility that you might fit into a Small considering you're on the cusp of the 2 sizes.  There could also be a chance that the type of shoe you're wearing will facilitate sock slippage.  PM me your name and address and I'll send you a Small to sample.  If the Small fits better, I'll exchange your Mediums.  Thanks!
  Thanks for the review xCrunchx!  Hopefully other SF members will get a better idea of how Ninja Sox works and feels.  Much appreciated!!      WOW!!  Out of all the socks that we've sold, I've never hear of this happening before.  As a size 9, the Mediums should work perfectly fine.  I've worn mine for over a year now and I have yet to get a hole anywhere on the socks.  We stand by our product's quality and durability 100%.  Please PM me your address and I'll send you a...
  Thanks for the pics!  Do you mind if I post them on Facebook as user submitted photos?     My #1 fan!!  Thank you so much for putting me on SF.  I wouldn't have know about this otherwise.     Nice!!!
  That's something that we're already looking into.  A bit thinner and a bit wider so that there's just enough silicone, but not too much.  I definitely appreciate the feedback because that's what helps me continue to make improvements on my design.  I already know that this version works well...just looking for some small changes that will make them work even better. Please send me a PM with your address.  Should be receiving some samples soon and want to get them in...
  Interesting!  Well, we'll definitely have to work on getting the cut even lower.  I'll let you know about the prototypes.  Should be getting them in soon.   ANOTHER QUESTION:  Do any of you know of any shoe stores in Australia that would be interested in sell Ninja Sox?  I realized that the cost of shipping to Australia is so high for individuals to buy on my website and was hoping there would be a local distributor there.  I can send them a large box of Ninja Sox and...
  Thanks for the pics!  Maybe my foot is wider or bigger than yours (size 10), but my Ninja Sox barely peek out the corner when wearing boat shoes.  Have you washed/dried the socks yet?  The slight shrinkage actually makes a difference in both fit and feel.  We're definitely working on an even lower cut, so maybe you're the perfect person to be testing them out.  I'll reach out to you in the near future and send you the samples.  If you could test them out and take some...
  Thanks for the feedback dgonsh!  So I am testing out a few samples that have an even lower top lip like you mentioned.  I'm checking to see if 1.) they stay on your feet 2.) it doesn't irritate the top of your foot/the shoes don't cut into your skin 3.) what type of shoes they will work best with 4.) durability/quality of the socks.  I'll try to upload some pics when I get a chance, but I think I'm working on exactly what you described.  As for colors, navy blue and...
So for those of you who've received Ninja Sox or wear some other type of no-show sock, I wanted to ask you another question:   I'm currently working on some new designs (colors, materials, cuts, features, etc) and wanted to get your feedback.   So far, I have one that has an even lower cut so that it can be worn with almost anytime of low cut sock and it won't show.  Even lower that the current Ninja Sox.  Any interest in that?   Also, I'm wanting to test out...
  Thanks for the feedback!!  We're happy to be able to provide a product that looks good and functions well.  We look forward to the pictures.       Great pics!!  Thanks for sharing with the SF community...now people have a better understanding of how it'll fit and look based upon their shoe size.  Do you mind if I share these pictures on our FB page?     Thanks!!