or Connect

Posts by Ninja Sox

You can use SFPROMO30 for 30% off all orders.  This will only be available for a limited time.
  Our shipment is coming on the 30th.  Should be up on our website soon.  Thanks for your patience.   If you'd like an email notification of when they're back in stock, please email me (support@ninjasox.com) and I'll add you to the list and send you the coupon code.   Thanks!
  Thanks for the support @arlstine!
We anticipate the Smalls and Large's to be back in stock by the 3rd week of August. Sorry for the delays!
  We don't have an exact date yet, but we're looking at mid-August.     It was limited to the first 100 customers.  Try this one: NINJA40LTD for 40%.  If that doesn't work try NINJA30LTD for 30%.  Thanks!!
  Yes, a medium will be perfect!  Thanks!
Medium's are back IN STOCK!!   NINJA50LTD for 50% off   Thanks for your patience all!!
  @techonline - Thanks for reaching out to us.  I'll send you a PM right now, but I'm guessing a size 8 is too big for the Smalls.  We'll work something out offline that I'm sure you'll be happy with.  
  @shadykay sf - Just PM'd you.
Hey guys, it has been brought to my attention by one of the co-owners of this forum that some of my posts might have come off as "highly promotional and commercial in nature."  For that I apologize.  I love this forum and appreciate all the support that I get from you all.  My intentions were not to "sell" you my socks, but mostly answer some of the more common questions I field as well as provide a "thank you" to the SF community.   Until I can get this sorted out,...