or Connect

Posts by Kai

This is my routine Food: Drink lots of water. Breakfast/Pre-work out: 1 energy bar During work-out: 1 energy ball Post work out: 1 piece of smoked trout, banana Late afternoon snack: handful of nuts, 1/2 cup fruit smoothie Dinner: Normal dinner, reasonable portion, fruit instead of dessert. Exercise: 5 days/week gym work out 1 day a week I do something else, mostly climbing or hiking. 1 day a week I rest. 3 days/week I also do (low effort) martial arts...
I've served on a couple of boards. In both cases, I knew other board members professionally, and was asked to join. It would help if you have accounting or other professional financial experience, as such folks are in demand for board committees (audit, compensation)
Who is this guy?
Looks good.Agree the tie seems incongruous.I'm trying to get comfortable with cuffing my jeans.After a few tries, I'm thinking I may just hem them, but these pictures make me think that maybe I can get away with the cuffed look.
Regarding jacket length, based on my full bespoke suits, it appears that I could go a little shorter. Here's some bespoke jackets I have for comparison: Two WW Chan suits: These are definitely shorter. A suit by Raphael: Maybe just a little shorter, but not much. (Hard to tell because of the pose.)
Perhaps the pants look a bit off because I am rather bow-legged. So yes, I have an unusual stance. They are not tight anywhere, and are quite comfortable.Unlined flannel was my choice. Not sure why that would be a bad thing. Figured it would make the suit a bit lighter and more comfortable.The jacket may be a tad long, but I have a long torso, especially in comparison with my arms. If I use my thumb as the reference point for jacket length, the jacket ends up too...
I could probably go a little shorter. I have a big butt, and when I go too short, my butt tends to want to stick out of the vents.Maybe with my next suit, I will get the jacket a bit shorter, but I'm fine with this one they way it is.
Finally cold enough to wear this suit: It is my favorite from Beckett & Robb so far. The cloth is soft as sin. Feels incredible. It's flannel, but not too heavy. Love the color. I like how it fits. I can move easily in it, and don't feel constricted. Looking forward to more cool weather so I can wear it more.
A christening of a friend's child.Really, it was just the first day that was cold enough to wear the suit, which I've had for a couple of months and haven't been able to wear because we haven't had cold weather.You're probably right.I was kind of thinking the same thing when I was getting dressed. Again, however, it was a matter of really wanting to wear this particular tie and pocket square for the first time, so I just picked them anyway.
Suit: Beckett & Robb (First day it's been cool enough to wear this.)Shirt: LuxireCashmere tie: KitonShoes: Church'sWatch: BreguetCufflinks: Hong Kong coinsPocket Square: Wang [[SPOILER]]