or Connect

Posts by Kai

Milo is terrific.
These pics are from when the case was new. I should take some more now that it has some miles on it. It's a bespoke Simon Baker case in Light Havana Sedgwick leather.
Here's the response to Milo's presence from the DePaul Womens Studies Department:
I saw this a while back and figured it would not end well: (Surprise, once the appliance stores got taken over, their owners never restocked them.) Amid so much unease, President Nicolas Maduro has settled on radical, and some say self-defeating, solutions. In recent days he's ordered the military to take over appliance stores, which he's told to slash prices, leading bargain hunters to form block-long lines across the...
My shoes are Alden black shell cordovan buffed to as high of a shine as I can make them. Pocket square is one of my Grandmother's hand embroidered handkerchiefs. Not seen are my braces, which are cream silk and are the ones my Grandfather wore on his wedding day.
My Black Tie Rig: (I realize I am breaking "the rules" with my vest and my non-patent shoes, but this is what I like.)
These are some seriously cool boots. (Ludwig Reiter Husaren Boots) If only I were traveling across Africa in my Land Cruiser or undertaking some other similar activity, I would so buy these. Alas, I really have nowhere to wear them, and they would look ridiculous just worn around town.
Interesting video:
Not terrorism. Nothing to see here. Move along.