or Connect

Posts by Kai

I'm generally pretty dismissive of trigger warnings, but if I were a SI reader, I'd appreciate one in this case.
Why I will be voting for Donald TrumpFollowing Trump’s victory in the Republican primary, there has been a lot of weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth from both Republicans and Democrats over the prospect of a Trump presidency.Although I voted for Ted Cruz in the primary, I am actually looking forward to the possibility of Trump being President. Assuming he can defeat Hillary Clinton in November, (which would be difficult for any Republican challenger,) I believe that...
They seem somewhat overconfident that the driver of the car is not going to just step on the gas pedal.
Migrant Teen Caught Sending ‘Anonymous Hate Letters To Herself http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/30/anonymous-hate-letters-migrant-teen-sent/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
It's been around for a while.Silencing non-pc opinions with hissing and shouting was certainly a tactic when I was in law school back in the early 1990's.
The answer is yes.
You're right.Sorry
That speech was terrific. It is the best expression of foreign policy vision that I've heard from any politician in decades.Transcript follows: [[SPOILER]]
This is the best thing on the internet right now:
More fun from Europe: A Syrian refugee has admitted to setting fire to a German shelter where he was staying, spray-painting swastikas on the walls to make it look like a political crime. The asylum seeker said the arson attack was in response to poor conditions at the shelter. "During police questioning, the man admitted that he had set [a] fire in the cellar of the multi-use building," police spokesman Achim Hansen told NBC News, adding that the refugee had also stated...