or Connect

Posts by Kai

This is true.Also, I have no idea what you mean by "playing games."
Please!Any suggestions would be very helpful.I know nothing about diet or exercise, so I'm just sort of going by instinct on both accounts.
I ordered mine without the side decals.Loving this car more and more every day.
I am stoked for this. I have wanted a pair of Whiskey Cordovan boots for a long time. I think that this may be my only shot at getting some.
Yes.
Kanz Field Kitchen with propane stove. For car camping in comfort.
A and B are my favorites.What color briefcase do you plan to buy. If you're going to get a brown briefcase, get the black portfolio, and visa versa. Then you've got a different color option if necessary.If it were me, I'd get the A portfolio in black, then get a brown briefcase down the road.
I'm in. Sent my details to Lauren today. I wear a 9 1/2 E in the Snowdon boot. Will this one fit the same?
Parked my Fiat in my driveway last night. This morning, the window was broken. Stolen out of the car were 2 Harris Tweed jackets that I was taking in for tailoring, and two pair of rather expensive sunglasses. Bill for the broken window and window regulator will be over $500, plus the lost jackets and sunglasses, plus anger over some asshole stealing from me and breaking my stuff. Really really angry right now. Need to go hit something.
Folder/portfolio is fine. Briefcase would also be fine. I don't think it matters.