or Connect

Posts by Kai

All the hand wringing about how to solve the massive immigration flood into Europe reminds me of this video: Just replace "Don't go in the pool" with "Control the borders." The answer is so obvious, but somehow folks refuse to acknowledge it. As for why migrants aren't headed for Russia, you are not correct that it isn't "geographically feasible." The path through Russia is a common route to get into...
Russia has managed to avoid a huge influx of migrants. They have border security, and they don't entice migrants with a generous benefits buffet for anyone who makes it to their country. The other Eastern European countries are following suit. Controlling one's borders is hardly "extreme." Border control is one of the basic characteristics of a sovereign state. Not wanting to provide generous benefits to people who enter your country illegally is hardly "extreme." ...
Europe is not equipped to absorb these refugees. The only thing that Europe will accomplish by bringing in millions of refugees is that Europe will import the problems that led to the instability. The "global community" has no obligation to commit cultural and economic suicide by welcoming millions of backward third world Muslims. The countries of Eastern Europe have figured this out. Sweden and Germany hopefully will figure it out before it's too late.
No need for creativity here. The solution is simple and obvious.
Building fences isn't ignoring the problem. Building fences is the solution to the problem.The EU has a problem because it has advertised that migrants are welcome. They are inundated now because of the lack of fences.Build fences, and deport migrants, and the problem is solved.
This is pretty funny: “There is a 360-degree, not 180-degree, difference between the Islam we defend and what Daesh has on its mind,” he said, using an Arabic acronym for the Islamic State. http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/10/15/turkish-prime-minister-there-is-a-360-degree-difference-between-turkish-islam-and-isis/
Angela Merkel has done such a wonderful job, she is going to win the Nobel Peace Prize. German Chancellor Angela Merkel tipped to win Nobel Peace Prize after opening her country's doors to desperate refugees Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3257521/German-Chancellor-Angela-Merkel-tipped-win-Nobel-Peace-Prize-opening-country-s-doors-desperate-refugees.html#ixzz3net1GIpo
I dunno about you, but this paves the way for ACTUAL SCIENCE EVIDENCE that Brawndo's got what plants crave. They crave Brawndo. It's got electrolytes.
I've shot 223 hunting ammo and military ammo through mine, along with crappy Eastern European ammo. Handled all of it just fine.
Smith & Wesson M&P 15 is the answer.AR is not a gun that should be expensive. This one is relatively cheap, reliable, and is fine for an AR.I never understood the need to spend a bunch of money on an AR.Save the big dollars for a precision rifle and optics.