or Connect

Posts by Kai

FAKE HATE: Leftist Students Painted Swastika and “Trump” on Campus Church Leftist students Anthony Morales, 19 (at left), and Matthew Kafker (at right), 18, vandalized the campus church with Swastikas. They wanted it to look like Trump supporters were behind the hate crime. Two freshmen at Northwestern University were charged with vandalizing the campus church. The two Jewish students painted a Swastika and “Trump” on the church...
You are right. Trump could easily be an environmental disaster. I'm particularly concerned about the plank in the Republican platform that calls for ceding control of Federal lands to the states. If this happens, our public lands and open spaces will be devastated. Not quite as concerned about his fossil fuel agenda, but we'll just have to see where it leads. I'm hoping he at least supports some balance on the issue and doesn't just gut existing pollution...
You are right. I welcomed him as a 3rd party candidate. I've been unhappy with the Republican party for a long time. Happy to see Trump at the wheel.My perfect candidate would be an atheist, environmentally responsible, fiscally conservative nationalist libertarian with a non-interventionist foreign policy. Trump is not perfect, but he fit that mold better than any other candidate this election cycle.
I know. I don't fit the media's uneducated poor hillbilly stereotyping of Trump supporters. I'm also really looking forward to the next 4 years.
Leftists have expanded the definition of racism so broadly that it has lost its meaning and its gravitas. In today's world, leftists brand anyone as racist who: opposes affirmative action; opposes illegal immigration; takes pride in America's history; voted for Trump; opposes the black lives matter movement; or doesn't generally feel and express shame at being white. Similar dilution of the epithets "misogynist," "anti-Semite," and "right wing extremist" have pretty...
I voted for Trump. I have zero fear of terrorism in my neighborhood. However, I am concerned about terrorism increasing in urban areas.Is this really so hard to fathom?
I thought I had copied the link, but I didn't. This quote is from USA Today.http://college.usatoday.com/2016/11/11/students-want-justice-after-babson-students-harass-wellesley/
Apparently, driving around with a Trump flag on your pickup truck and shouting "Trump" and "Make America Great Again" is now a "hate crime" Two people who drove through Wellesley College on Wednesday waving a Donald Trump flag were removed by campus security for being “disruptive” to students at Hillary Clinton’s alma mater. Lisa Barbin, chief of the Wellesley College campus police, sent a campus-wide e-mail informing students of the incident. “This afternoon there were...
More fake hate crimes: University of Minnesota student Kathy Mirah Tu alleges she was accosted while walking across the Washington Avenue Bridge. "I was stop in my tracked by a white male, who yelled at me to 'Go back to Asia,'" Tu posted to Facebook, in an update that had received more than 17,000 shares as of Thursday evening. "I pretended to not hear any thing and continue on walking since I didn't want to create conflict. Shortly after that moment, I was stopped by...
Lots of fake hate crimes in the last couple of days: A gay man claimed he was bottled in the head and left in a pool of blood by Donald Trump supporters on election night. Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/10/gay-man-attacked-hours-after-trump-election-win-6248329/#ixzz4Pjz7ebsg "UPDATE: Nov. 11 at 8:49 a.m. ET: The Santa Monica Police Department has responded to reports of this incident with the following statement: You may have seen an unconfirmed story...