or Connect

Posts by Kai

CORONA, CALIFORNIA — Law enforcement officials have identified Syed Farook as one of the suspected shooters who attacked a center for the disabled in San Bernardino, California, according to NBC News. - See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/12/first-photos-syed-farook-confirmed-as-a-shooter-in-sanbernadino-jihad.html/#sthash.1as6HMuq.dpufEdit:NBC said a knowledgeable source said another member of the trio is believed to be Farook’s brother.The woman killed in the...
Here's my prediction: 1: The San Bernadino shooters will turn out to be immigrants with names like Mohammed and Ali, and Saeid. 2: Police raids on their living space will turn up evidence that shows that the perpetrators are sympathetic to various Muslim groups that are opposed to the United States. 3: Main stream media will ignore the ramifications of 1, and 2 above and describe this as workplace violence, and politicians will call for tighter gun control.
However, some seemed undeterred to learn that the racist threats were made by a black former student actively involved in on-campus protests.James Conyers, director of the African Studies Department, reportedly argued it “does not matter that it was a black person who did this — this was all in the context of...
I've visited Morocco and Egypt and the Uighar area in China . Haven't lived in any Muslim country.Whether I've visited them or not, doesn't change some salient facts:In every country with a Muslim majority, (even "moderate Muslim countries like Indonesia,) blasphemy and apostasy are criminal offenses. In many of these countries, these acts are punishable by death.In the United States, blasphemy is protected by freedom of speech, and apostasy is protected by freedom of...
Mullah Mohammed Omar
Learning from mistakes is productive. Worrying about guilt and assigning blame is not.The biggest failing of American policy in dealing with Muslim countries is making the assumption that if only the brutal oppressive dictator would be removed, then the people would happily take up a liberal democratic form of government.This has been shown time and time again to be false, most obviously in Iraq and Afghanistan, but also pretty much everywhere, including Libya, Egypt,...
The Swiss also seem to have taken a rational approach.
I don't care.Assigning blame or guilt doesn't interest me in the least.
I'm not saying that Germany should adopt Russia's political structure. I'm saying that Germany (and the rest of Europe) should make their countries less welcoming to migrants. This could be done without curtailing the generous benefits that current citizens enjoy. In fact, if Western Europe doesn't stop the influx of immigration, they will have to change their benefits paradigm, because migrants will overload an already stressed welfare system.
Russia has a long history of conflict between ethnic Slavic Russians and Asian Muslims. There were tensions in the Muslim republics during the days of the USSR, and those tensions have not gone away.Perhaps reading this article in the NYT will be a good start in helping you become a bit more familiar with Russian attitudes towards Islam.http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/02/world/russia-sees-a-threat-in-its-converts-to-islam.html?_r=0