or Connect

Posts by Kai

Seagull Tourbillon with aftermarket alligator strap.
I would bet money that this is what happens. It would also release him from his Night's Watch vows, so he would be free to do something else.This is really good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3o2LqFZcGU(If you're a serious nerd.)
Primer. Great movie, made on a budget of $7,000
After his last book, I found myself not really caring if he ever finishes the series. Total waste of paper and ink. I will happily just watch the HBO series now, and if GRRM never finishes his books, that's fine with me.
Turn, Washington's Spies. Cool historical fiction set in the Revolutionary War. Very well done.
Best episode so far in any season. I am just unhappy that there are only 2 episodes left in this season. It's going to be a really really long wait until next year.
Durufle's Requiem. Truly enchanting music: A mix of Gregorian melodies and French romanticism.
Autoplay ads are seriously annoying. Saw one for Axe, Hallmark, Neutrogena, Walmart. Can't mute them. Not coming back to SF until this gets fixed.
The Tompkins looks better to my eye. More like a briefcase, less like soft luggage.
Given today's market, if I couldn't get into a top 5 (US) law school, I wouldn't even bother. If your undergraduate degree is in one of the hard sciences, then maybe you could go a bit deeper (top 10 or so.) Too many lawyers right now, chasing too few jobs.