Posts by Kai

Jon Snow did not abandon his oath.The oath specifically says that his watch ends at his death.He died.His watch is ended. He fulfilled his oath.
Rhaegar Targaryen was Jon's father.
300 Win Mag or 308, depending on which barrel I have on it. (The chassis will take pretty much any barrel up to 338 LM)These shots were with the 300 WM. (pushing 230gr Bergers at 2880 fps)
Nightforce scope with a Barrett BORS on top.
Really enjoying this gun: (Desert Tech SRS A1 Covert) Been working up some hand loads for it and have been pretty happy with the accuracy. (100 Yards) I am the Jackson Pollock of shooters. I call this composition Gusty Winds at 816 yards. (copper, lead, and acrylic on steel)
This last episode, I was torn between whose pets I appreciated more; Dany's dragons or Ramsey's hounds.
Really want these boots. Totally impractical, don't know where/when I would ever wear them. Still want them. Must resist.
SOLD
After the last few episodes of watching the High Sparrow spout his pious b.s., I was really looking forward to seeing him and the Faith Militant get slaughtered. Bummer. Thommen is a nice person, but too much of a pussy to be King. Makes me a tiny bit nostalgic for King Joffrey. (Did I really say that?) Still hoping the High Sparrow dies horribly.
I can say from first hand experience that Clark's Grantchester is a great briefcase.