or Connect

Posts by Kai

That is the total weight of the gun, the scope, and bipod. The rifle alone is 6 pounds, 9 ounces.It's very lightweight compared with other long range capable elk gun setups. It's certainly much much lighter than my previous elk gun (A Desert Tech SRS-A1 covert.)
Depends on what you want it for.I've got a 6.5 Creedmoor too. It's another lightweight rifle (Kimber Mountain Ascent.)The 6.5 Creedmoor is good for deer hunting, and there are some who use it for elk.However, for me personally, I like the extra energy of the 300 Win Mag when elk hunting.
My new elk hunting rifle: 300 Win Mag, Kahles 624i scope. total weight is 8 pounds, 19 ounces. Built by R Bros Rifles, in Washington state.
New York and New Jersey: http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/manhattan-explosion-bomb-23rd-street-7th-avenue-bomb-terrorism-injuries-dead-suspect/
Trump's signature speech on immigration. This is why I am voting for Trump. Finally, a candidate who is willing to address America's immigration problems in a manner that prioritizes the interests of American citizens.
GERMANY STABBING Woman fighting for life after knifeman screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ attacked couple at German music festival https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1686934/knifeman-shouts-allahu-akbar-as-he-attacks-couple-at-music-festival-leaving-wife-fighting-for-life/
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick has landed in the center of a furor after his refusal to stand during the national anthem at a preseason game, unleashing a tidal wave of criticism and support. The 49ers' multi-million dollar signal-caller—whose agile play making and powerful arm helped carry his team to the Super Bowl in 2013—told the NFL.com in an interview that his refusal to stand for the anthem was in protest against social injustice. "I am not going...
A Muslim has admitted to sending to an envelope with white powder (designed to look like anthrax) to the Islamic Society Mosque of Oklahoma City. It was not anthrax, but an explosive substance, potassium perchlorate. The perpetrator has also admitted to defacing a halal store across the street from the mosque with “anti-Muslim” hate. He says he did this at the behest of the imam at the Islamic Society Mosque of Oklahoma...
Horror as seven stabbed in fire and knife attack on train in Switzerland SEVEN people have suffered burn and knife wounds in an attack on a Swiss train. http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/699701/Switzerland-train-knife-attack-burns
Two men who tried to abduct an RAF serviceman at knife-point are likely to have been part of a bigger team, police have warned. The married serviceman was jogging near RAF Marham, Norfolk, on Wednesday when he was grabbed by a man who tried to drag him towards a nearby car. He was wearing headphones and listening to music so did not hear what the attacker said, but knocked the man to the ground. An accomplice, carrying a knife, helped the attacker to his feet before they...