or Connect

Posts by Kai

Best episode so far in any season. I am just unhappy that there are only 2 episodes left in this season. It's going to be a really really long wait until next year.
Durufle's Requiem. Truly enchanting music: A mix of Gregorian melodies and French romanticism.
Autoplay ads are seriously annoying. Saw one for Axe, Hallmark, Neutrogena, Walmart. Can't mute them. Not coming back to SF until this gets fixed.
The Tompkins looks better to my eye. More like a briefcase, less like soft luggage.
Given today's market, if I couldn't get into a top 5 (US) law school, I wouldn't even bother. If your undergraduate degree is in one of the hard sciences, then maybe you could go a bit deeper (top 10 or so.) Too many lawyers right now, chasing too few jobs.
Kingsman was fun. Really enjoyed it. Just the right mix of action and humor, and the suits and accessories rocked. Gotta love a movie where the code phrase is "Oxfords, not brogues."
I'm 5'9" 215 pounds with a 44 inch chest, 36 inch waist, 30 inch inseam. Definitely on the wide side.
Public service announcement: Just had to share. After many years of cooking and using many different non-stick pans from expensive to cheap, my favorite by far are the Vollrath Wearever Eversmooth Ceramiguard pans. The item numbers for these pans are ez40xx with xx being the diameter. (So, a 10 inch pan would be EZ4010) Durable, excellent non-stick coating, terrific even heat distribution. Not super expensive. Rivets are covered so they are easy to clean. Best...
http://parahumans.wordpress.com/table-of-contents/ Anyone else here familiar with Worm? One of the better books I've read in a long while. It's genre fiction (sci-fi super hero related.) Very engaging. Highly recommended. (and it's free.) Click on the link above, but be prepared to be sucked in.