or Connect

Posts by nothingoli

Acne black Roc trouser in 100% cotton. Slim tapered fit, two back pockets, two side pockets, button top closure, and zip front crotch. These have been worn sparingly and are in great condition with no marks, tears, or any other blemishes. Hand washed in cold water once. Measurements: waist-16.5" thigh-11" hem-7" Price includes shipping to US and fees.   International shipping welcome just contact me for a shipping quote.
These are almost new (soaked once, worn around the house for 1-2 hours, still stiff) Rogue Territory trousers made from the same Japanese 15 oz black warp, coal weft selvedge denim as the Stealth SK and the Stealth Stanton. These pants are usually $210. There is the usual "hidden" pen pocket in the right rear pocket. Speaking of pockets, because these are trousers, the front pockets are not the usual pockets you would find on jeans, but rather "slash pockets", like you...
Left Field Cone Mills Indigo Selvedge Duck Kerouac Chino in size 33. It has been cold soaked once. Worn 2-3 times. Pants are still rigid and are yet to be broken in. For more info, pictures and measurements go here: http://leftfieldnyc.com/products/cone-mills-indigo-selvedge-duck-kerouac-chino   Asking USD 0, price includes shipping and fees.
I bought this from another SF user. Using his pictures and description as I have only tried these on in the house and have decided to sell as they do not fit me. More about the boots:   Trickers Boot with collar padding *Comes with Box and Bags *Brown Shell Cordovan *2298 Last, 5 Fitting, size 7.5 UK *Commando Sole   Price is USD575 shipped but does not include fees. I am only trying to recoup what I paid for them. I am open to trades as well. I would be interested...
For sale is a pair of Alden Longwing Bluchers in Ravello shell cordovan. These are made on the Barrie last were purchased in Alden of SF for $730. I had sole protectors added to them. My cobbler did a good job in the sense that the rubber is flush with the rest of the sole. These shoes have have barely been broken in. They come with box and bags.   Price includes shipping (to the US) but not PayPal fees. I am open to trades as well. I would be interested in size 7.5E /...
I bought these without trying them on. It is suggested to size down 1/2 on the Barrie, however, it didnt work for me.
Erroneous, please ignore
Up for sale is a pair of Crockett and Jones Chiltern Chukka boot. They are made on the 224 last, fits someone who measure 8.5-9 in the Brannock. I wore them indoors for a couple of hours, basically they are new. Comes without box or bags. Price includes shipping and fees. No returns accepted. Asking USD 350 OBO   PM for questions.
Hi, It;s a small. I updated the listing too. Thanks for pointing it out.
RD, I bought these from luckyscent. It is not sealed as the folks there check the contents before selling. https://web.archive.org/web/20131225100651/http://www.luckyscent.com/shop/section/1/item/41823/brand/Amouage/Tribute_Attar.html?   I am not home atm but I can upload the listing with pictures either today or tomorrow.   Thanks for writing.