or Connect

Posts by nothingoli

worn only a handful of times. It has been hot-soaked so most of the shrinking is gone. jeans were hemmed professionally. waist 16.75" inseam 31" leg opening 6.5" hem to waist 39.5" More info here: http://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=640   Asking USD199 shipped OBO
New Dehen Jacket. Retails at USD 575. Similar to the one currently at their website: https://www.dehen1920.com/product/varsity-jacket-2. Selling because it doesnt fit me well. My loss is your gain. Asking for USD 400 OBO shipped but buyer incurs paypal fees. Details: - Pendleton 24-ounce melton wool body - Premium American cowhide leather sleeves and pocket welts - 100% worsted wool trim - Quilted lining - Snap front closure - Made in USA (Oregon)
For sale is a Club Monaco flannel shirt in small, slim fit. Asking $25 plus shipping
Up for sale is a blue, Ralph Lauren, custom-fit small gingham shirt. Worn only a handful of times. One of the best fitting shirts I own. Asking $35 shipped
Green Portugese Flannel Gitman Brother's Shirt. Very warm and comfortable. Looking for $85 shipped.
For sale is a pair of Yuketen Maine Guide Boot. Vegetable tanned leather. Handmade in the USA. The replaceable sole is made by Vibram. The yellow tongue is deer skin. Selling for 199 plus shipping.
For sale is a pair of Yuketen Country Ranger Shoes. Grained vegetable tanned leather. Handmade in the USA. The replaceable sole is 100% natural crepe rubber which provides superior traction, slip-resistance, and maximum cushion while Yuketen’s full-leather 100% vegetable tanned insole offers unparalleled comfort that conforms to the wearer’s foot. Yuketen’s Country Ranger silhouette is a sophisticated yet classic lace-up style that adapts well to both outdoor and...
Up for sale is a pair of J.M Weston Black Chelsea Boots in Size US 8.5. These fit true to size. I measure 8.5D in Alden's Barrie. There shoes have seen minimal wear and are in almost new condition as you can tell from the pictures. These boots retailed at 1200 when I picked them up. I have only worn them 5-6 times. Selling for 610 OBO plus shipping and paypal fees.
Condition: The jacket was worn a sparingly and it has never been washed. It basically looks new. I do not have the tags or the envelope.   Description: This jacket along with Visvim Social Sculpture 101 damaged-8 jacket retailed for about 10k euro at tresbienshop!!! This is one of very rare pieces even for Visvim standards. Super details, great wash, I tried to catch some details of the jacket at the photos but these don't do the justice. Simply amazing piece. Visvim...
Up for sale is a pair of JCrew Alden Cordovan cap toe boots in color #8, size 8D. Alden Barrie last size 8 (B/D) Shell Cordovan Color #8 Model 39628H I have worn these a few times so there is some normal creasing on the uppers and marks on the soles, Please check photos for specific condition . I always stored these with shoe trees (not included) and used a shoe horn when putting them on. I brushed them carefully after each wear and never got them wet. Overall I would...