or Connect

Posts by nothingoli

Up for sale is a pair of JCrew Alden Cordovan cap toe boots in color #8, size 8D. Alden Barrie last size 8 (B/D) Shell Cordovan Color #8 Model 39628H I have worn these a few times so there is some normal creasing on the uppers and marks on the soles, Please check photos for specific condition . I always stored these with shoe trees (not included) and used a shoe horn when putting them on. I brushed them carefully after each wear and never got them wet. Overall I would...
Hi, thank you for writing. No, J Crew doesn't offer E width. The boots are lovely though. I wish I could keep them.
I bought a pair of Alden x J Crew shell captoe boot in 8D Barrie and I really like them except I have a bit of an issue. I recently learned that my left foot is wider than my right and it has become quite an issue with these shoes. The right shoe fits like a glove while the left strains my instep. Not so much while sitting down but while walking, it's really tight and uncomfortable around my left instep. What would you guys suggest I do, should I switch to a pair of 8E's...
Hi there, I bought a pair of Alden x J Crew shell captoe boot in 8D Barrie and I really like them except I have a bit of an issue. I recently learned that my left foot is wider than my right and it has become quite an issue with these shoes. The right shoe is fits like a glove while the left strains my instep. Not so much while sitting down but while walking, it really tight and uncomfortable around my left instep. What would you guys suggest I do, should I switch to a...
This time configured in a slim/tapered silhouette. -14.5 oz. 100% cotton selvedge denim -Flat Head & Co branded iron buttons -Hidden rivets -Button fly -Goat leather patch -Crafted in Japan Sizing: Waist: 16.5 in Length (waistline to leg opening): 42.5 in Leg Opening: 7 in. These measurements were made with the pants lying flat. I have worn them less than 10 times and hot soaked them once, so most of the shrinking is gone. More info...
sold to Jobo
Up for sale is a VISVIM black elk flannel shirt. I bought it and tried it on once, inside my closet. Unfortunately, it fits rather large on me. I have the original envelope and labels. I am looking for $275 shipped. Buyer incurs the fees. I am also open to trades with VISVIM shirts or outerwear in size 2.
Visvim Amdo Folk in Size 9. Brand new in box. Dog bit on one of the corners of the box. The shoe is brand new. Paid 900+ trying to recoup most of it. Will consider trades (VISVIM giza albacore oxfords, elk flannel in sizes 1,2 or other VISVIM outerware or shoes in 8.5US or alden shells in 8D barrie) and/or cash too. Make me a reasonable offer. Will ship to United States only. Send me a PM if interested, have questions or need more pictures.
I am looking for a pair of Alden Captoe boots in color 8. I would prefer them to have commando soles but I wouldn't mind the J. Crew versions either. Price is contingent upon the condition of the shoe. PM me with pictures. Thank you
I got these last week and have worn them 4 times before realizing that I don't need black shoes. Minimal wear. Amazing shoes. Size 8. Asking $475 Shipped OBO. Buyer incurs PayPal fees (4%) What Inventory Says: For Fall-Winter '13 our seasonal collaboration with Viberg comes in the form of a black 145 Oxford. Made with a selection of different leathers, they have a unique appearance but remain understated and very wearable. The toe features Horween's Black Essex...