or Connect

Posts by chocsosa

Sorry for the late weigh in but it is a pin, not a chain..
Its a 44L...I dont know to compare too a Washington because the only Washington I have I bought in a 50L and then had it completely recut by my old tailors to a 44L..it was expensive but it worked..This is an older model I believe because this is unlined..I dont think the Hudson provides any unlined models anymore..It might be.. I have broad shoulders and a barrel chest..(44) and a smaller comparative waist (35) and I still feel that the waist on this jacket is pretty...
Hudson in action..  
Adding to the list and my 1,000th post! Worn last Thursday..Keeping it simple...    
I dont mean to infer that you are saying that SS is crap..Im just saying that people should not write them off because they have moved on to better (the M2M route or Bespoke) because in reality a well done M2M will trump most brands any day of the week..overall my point is SS is a good brand that is well priced.. KW might be better (and I say that because I have personally never tried him) but that should not take away from what SS provides... Thanks Cap! Yea that was a...
I'll try to chime in a little bit.. I have many makers, suiting and SC wise..I think its been documented here how I might be a difficult fit (being 6"9 around 225lbs or so) and I find SS to be good.. not great but good.. atleast for my body type..would I say that SS is better quality wise than some of my higher end stuff or the few M2M stuff I have.. no.. but its not overrated in my mind.. in my rotation it serves it's purpose like all my clothing does..if it fits me well...
Congrats Rosace! And great job to all those that participated!
Some inspirational entries to say the least on here..My humble entry..My favorite and currently only DB suit..posted it on here a couple times.. but never a competition..   [[SPOILER]]
a 44L..
Would be nice if you guys had something in my size.. doing M2M would be ideal but living on the West Coast puts me out of location for your stores..