or Connect

Posts by chocsosa

All these textured looks... it makes me so jealous that its still 80 degree weather here in the Central Valley.. Great looks the last couple pages fellas!
This..   Worn over the weekend for my wife's birthday dinner... I think I have something else.. I just have to find the right image..
Haha! Thanks Coxackie! I think it helps a little bit that my wife's a dentist..just a little..That sucks its happening on your birthday...if anyone can make a walker/zimmer frame look stylish it would be you! Again wishing you a speedy recovery and happy birthday!
Ouch @upr_crust.. I mos def wish you a speedy recovery! Still BLAZING hot out here in the central valley (in the upper 80's and mid 90"s)...A couple of warm weather clothing still being worn for different dressy casual occassions..@jcmeyer would be proud of the white chinos in the first look! I finally broke down! lol \ [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
I wore the outfit from QOS (fourth from the top) this past weekend.. its a picture with my little one.. but the same non the less down to the suede chukkas/boots..
Thanks, its RLPL
A.E Malverns! They are actually brown..
A couple of casual looks for me going from the most dressed up casual (IMO) to the least dressed up casual.. spanning a couple of weeks here in the valley..  [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]
Yes I am and pretty much yes I do.. Most of the collections work in a L except the Sienna that I think is cut a little shorter.. I could be wrong though... Thanks for the words @BlairW!
Thanks! Magnanni..