or Connect

Posts by tben

Somewhere in the 1970's.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321270900498?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649   Someone got a steal.
Thrift Thread Gift Exchange 2013 [[SPOILER]]
In my defense, it was late last night... However, the writing rules are changing (according to Purdue Owl of course). Apparently, it is now perfectly acceptable to end your sentences with prepositions!!! So you're alright for doing so.
 This is how you brag, nicely done!
     You click the sell button on eBay. After that its going to say start a new listing or choose and existing template, type in a few key words. Then pick your category. Choose a title give a description some pictures etc. Then choose if you want an auction or fixed price. Then the shipping (choose whatever matches your method) and whether or not you would like to donate some of your proceeds. Then click the review button, then create your listing. Your welcome. Oh yeah,...
I thought you were going to tell us your thrifted that Jetta or Passat, can't tell the year or model by that angle. But I might actually prefer the bike. 
 It comes alive at night...
Nope, I take my photos like this, just as crappy:But alas. The thread has turned into a where do I get a good Mannequin and how much can I sell this jacket for, which I often find myself taking part in as well. Damn capitalism.