or Connect

Posts by tben

uh hello? monkstrap??
Closet Staples up for auction. 12.99-14.99 NR. Free shipping. Sample: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brooks-Brothers-Loro-Piana-Fabric-Classic-Two-Button-Blazer-Sportcoat-Jacket-48L-/400670727639?pt=US_CSA_MC_Blazers_Sport_Coats&hash=item5d49d61dd7
Maybe this afternoon.
Will take a picture this afternoon.
Stanley Blacker, Made in England. Any ideas? Thanks! [[SPOILER]]     
xPost    
First, thrift fit. [[SPOILER]] Second Stuff-one day, two stores, not badBB Navy Blazer Loro Piana Fabric 48L [[SPOILER]] BB Houndstooth SC E Thomas Fabric 48R [[SPOILER]] BR Tweed 46XL [[SPOILER]] Vintage Varsity Reversible Jacket Medium [[SPOILER]]   EMS Pullover w/ Polartec Size Large [[SPOILER]]
Great, an actual response. I have no idea. I was just curious. I passed on two of the same jackets, without maker's tags, at the thrift. I didn't pick them up because they felt like sandpaper. But it would make sense that they were made for the Japanese market due to the apparent styling, so thank you for the clarification. Additionally, I was just unfamiliar with the maker's tags. I am hear to learn, so I don't make the same mistake the next time.
  Maybe I can help you understand. Perhaps my initial question wasn't comprehensive. So before you indirectly question my knowledge on menswear, here is where my question stems. J. Press Front and Back Maker's Tag from Inside the Jacket The jacket posted above that I am curious about receiving more information.