or Connect

Posts by tben

OK, cool. So relatively normal and not so much alarming. I just had no idea that could be done.
Any reason a seller would abruptly end an auction with 17 hours left, sell the items to you at opening bid (the bid you placed), and offer you free shipping?
It's real, they use the pony.
Everything...sorry man.
And you seem like a very nice fellow. The "customer service" (I know we aren't Macy's) has been substandard thus far.
Yup! I remember that jacket find..looks awesome! Phineas??? Awesome!
Described as 9.5/10 and "worn litely." That is absolutely a flawed statement, correct? Not that I necessarily need assurance for this one, but it is nice to have a second opinion.  [[SPOILER]]
Time is definitely valuable, especially since I barely have any free during the fall/winter/spring. The coat wouldn't have fit, if it was was a small or medium I definitely would have kopped for personal use!
EUC? Is that an old term? Doesn't seem to be used much anymore. The coat was in Excellent Used Condition. I figured it was a good pass since they seem to hover in the area or $75 to $100, if I was lucky. But they jacket really was in excellent condition.
Sorry, man. Size XL only. They also had an XL Barbour sweater NWT for $20.