or Connect

Posts by tben

Is their Brioni and Kiton under that pile of regular stuff?  So..does that mean that this is it:  [[SPOILER]]    Purchased a square rigger bag my freshman year of college. Got my initials on it like a boss. Thing is awesome. Only last week did the thread on the leather handle begin to unravel. Used multiple times a week for years.  
 I hate not using all of the characters...complex...I did it once and it just stuck with me ever since. I am stuck on the wow.
Haha..."nice." I use wow to describe 99% of my items. http://www.ebay.com/itm/400841140227?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
Had to get some groceries. Walked in for a quick run through.  [[SPOILER]] IS this a selvage line on that RRL shirt? NWT BB Flat Front Charcoal Herringbone Pants Size 32 [[SPOILER]]
No, just that the item ended up being too long for him. Should I contact eBay to request removal?
I read this thread pretty religiously, so I have to apologize, in advance, for asking a question about defects. I just received my 4th of the 5 allowed. I received this defect because a buyer wished to contact me about a return and selected 1) I would like to contact this buyer 2) Reason: Item not as described. As a result eBay automatically opened a return. In turn, I accepted the return because it's a nice item that I will definitely be able to sell again, but was in no...
codete.co   Under portfolio choose color helper.   I generally use it to tell the difference between black, blue, and forest green.
According to my color helper app...it's antique brass but in the same family as dark salmon and of course the base color of brown.  ...not helpful...i know.
Nothing crazy; haven't had much time to thrift. Picked up this Isaia sc on the bay. It doesn't fit me as well as I would have liked, so it is available. 38C [[SPOILER]] JV Star USA Check Odd Pants Sz 35 [[SPOILER]] HF Check Odd Pants Sz 33 [[SPOILER]] Shoe bag for my shooz
 Please expand....