or Connect

Posts by tben

Or Suzuki gs... Window shop on Craigslist and bike trader but never had the stones to kop. The insurance is no Bueno.[quote name="barrelntrigger" url="/t/480919/the-official-thrift-discount-store-bragging-thread-part-ii-return-to-the-thunderdomGood stuff?? From earlier runs of lvc?
Oh yeah, and I am a little embarrassed about this one.    http://www.ebay.com/itm/351398325239?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT   Thought it might be gren so I took a stab. If it turns out not to be gren, I really have no use, want, or need for it. 
 Please pm me with deets on this thing. Basically the same bike I want. 
Haven't found anything epic lately, unfortunately, but I wanted to get post in the new thread to be apart of the community.  e-thrfit Trussardi Jeans canvas with leather lines?? BBBF x2 Can someone tell me what I'm looking at here?? MOP buttons? @Takai @double00 @barrelntrigger [[SPOILER]] Lacoste hoodie for me Uniqlo/Jil Sander Large [[SPOILER]]  J. Peterman Tweed Pants 36 [[SPOILER]] Terribly dark, it's a shame. Oxxford Check SC Custom Order [[SPOILER]]  Again, terribly...
Does that mean you're coming to philly? 
Whelp, just ripped the pants of my favorite staple charcoal thrifted suit on a nail. The lining is black, but the rip is still a half-inch wide and very noticeable. If anyone has a 36R or a 38 slim charcoal, please pm me.
Whelp, just ripped the pants of my favorite staple charcoal thrifted suit on a nail. The lining is black, but the rip is still a half-inch wide and very noticeable. If anyone has a 36R or a 38 slim charcoal, please pm me.
Haha. You're killing me. I'll throw up a picture tomorrow.
@Fueco It's a heavy nylon blend with a canvas end and brass grommets. The stripes and design are also stitched on, not made up by one piece of fabric. I'm obviously not a flag maker but it seems well done enough.