or Connect

Posts by tben

Helped my girlfriend move this weekend. She has three times as many clothes as I do and about 15 items made it into the Goodwill pile with tags still attached.  
So I had a guy initiate a case prior to contacting me, it happens I am ok with it. He claims the item is about an inch larger in the shoulders than I claim, ok, that happens too. But his description in the case details goes as far as to call me a liar, using a little more complex English vocabulary, and to demand that I repay his return shipping cost.   How would you proceed? Thanks!
One this week but a good one if I may say so myself.     http://www.ebay.com/itm/Perfect-Robert-Talbott-Seven-7-Fold-Tie-Necktie-Limited-Edition-8-40-WOW-/171414787535?pt=US_Mens_Ties&hash=item27e91e15cf
Good to see you back around. I was checking your eBay store relatively often and it has been empty for a little while.  Awesome find! But those are tiny, welcome to Japan young Aldens.Insane! How are you looking that move? Not sure on the maker, but found several pairs of pants with similar or the same tags. Are you sure it is fused? According to PTO we can't really tell the difference between fused and half canvassed. 
This is ironically territorial.
Have some pretty cool stuff this week. Auctions started with this guy...   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Charvet-France-Place-Vendome-Check-Geometric-Silk-Made-in-France-Silk-WOW-/400749162858?pt=US_Mens_Ties&hash=item5d4e82f16a
I would say no, I have one listed right now, and although it is slightly different, no interest.
If anyone is interested in this custom 3 piece suit w/ zegna cloth for cost + shipping, let me know. It is definitely going to need a dry clean (some darkening around the waistband) and it has some sheen, but it is in overall pretty good condition. Will post in the trade thread as well but wanted to offer here first.   Measurements:   Jacket (split vent) underarm 21" shoulder 18.5" sleeve 24" length 30.75"   Pants (double pleat) waist 32" inseam 28.25" cuff...
If anyone is interested in this custom 3 piece suit w/ zegna cloth for cost + shipping, let me know. It is definitely going to need a dry clean (some darkening around the waistband) and it has some sheen, but it is in overall pretty good condition. Will post in the trade thread as well but wanted to offer here first. Measurements: Jacket (split vent)underarm 21"shoulder 18.5"sleeve 24"length 30.75" Pants (double pleat)waist 32"inseam 28.25"cuff 1.5"    [[SPOILER]]
Went out on Friday with the mindset that I wasn't going to pick up anything that wasn't Polo Italy or better, so I failed miserably. Did get a couple of interesting one though. [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]