or Connect

Posts by tben

Although I am obviously preparing for the worst.
Uh...What??? The guy told me that I did everything right. I provided proof of authenticity and size, contacted him, very politely, several times. He also told me that he would right in his notes that if negative feedback is incurred, it should be immediately removed. I never mentioned having a bad experience.. this time. But, I do appreciate that content of your story.
    Just an update, I was told that I would win this one by an eBay representative. It's in deliberation with eBay right now.
Thrift fits from the past three days: Sunday Fit/FoodBoots:Ebay no nameDenim: Uniqlo Selvage on PromotionHoodie: Drexel University-FreeCotton Jacket: Fred Perry Plato's Closet [[SPOILER]]    MondaySuit: Polo x Corneliani (eBay and glad because it would have been more expensive in the thrift store )Shirt: T.M. Lewin Fitted (Promotion)Tie: RLPL eBay via LindaTie Bar: J. Crew OutletShoes: Ferragamo (trade) [[SPOILER]]   TuesdaySuit: Simon Spurr x Jack Victor w/ reda super...
Thrift fits from the past three days: Sunday Fit/FoodBoots:Ebay no nameDenim: Uniqlo Selvage on PromotionHoodie: Drexel University-FreeCotton Jacket: Fred Perry Plato's Closet  [[SPOILER]]   MondaySuit: Polo x Corneliani (eBay and glad because it would have been more expensive in the thrift store )Shirt: T.M. Lewin Fitted (Promotion)Tie: RLPL eBay via LindaTie Bar: J. Crew OutletShoes: Ferragamo (trade) [[SPOILER]]  Tuesday Suit: Simon Spurr x Jack Victor w/ reda super...
Just so you know, I will author a diatribe telling you why I am better than you in every single way possible. So don't bother to post anymore, Brian....
Yup.
Pretty sure these are sebago x filson, if not for $29, I'll be happy anyway. I wanted a pair when they were on gilt but just a bit out of my price range.   http://www.ebay.com/itm/381164663505?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
To all who responded, thanks for all your support, comments, concerns, and insight. I sent him a detailed message regarding authenticity and size, and have already reported him to eBay. I will call tomorrow. Hopefully mine will turn out like yours, @txwoodworker!
Nope.