or Connect

Posts by tben

^^if anyone's in the philly area and wants a location, pm me. Also passing on some very flip able ties right now bcus I refuse to pay 8 to 12 for a tie.
Someone brief me... Pressidential scs at 30, t and a sea island cotton at 20, and Malo cashmere silk blends also at 20 are bad passes right? I'm at one store and almost over the budget I laid out for myself today.
$25? Link?
Thanks! No maker's tag, consignment shop had it priced to $10. I figured, with the cashmere content, and St. Andrews, probably somewhat desirable.
Had an opportunity to stop into a shop after....elliptical? shopping .... Not SF approved but pretty cool, peak lapel, ticket pocket, single breasted pinstripe suit  [[SPOILER]]  Pretty cool military/olive green SC, some help with the tags would be great, reminds me of St. Andrews [[SPOILER]] Barbour 3XL [[SPOILER]] Stefano Ricci 15.5/39 [[SPOILER]] Sid Mashburn 32 [[SPOILER]]
 Literally grew up over the bridge from this place.
Had a small day, will have some pictures in the next few days. But picked these up in the meantime:   http://www.ebay.com/itm/261656274183?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
 Which of us are the "bitches?" Just for future reference.
That clears it up, that jacket is belvest.
Source?? Interested in saving that one.