or Connect

Posts by tben

Want to purchase a family member an affordable messenger bag for her graduate school graduation. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!
Literally spit the macaroni I was eating out of my mouth.
Thanks, Brian.
Yeah, seller. Sorry. I'm at work. Typing fast and not re-reading. And that sucks. It's going to cost over $10 to ship, out of my pocket, and I have nothing for it. The item wasn't as described, the measurements were wonky. But, I've probably purchased 30-40 items from this seller in the last year.
Just spoke to eBay about a problem that I am having with my defect report not matching my dashboard. This is not my first call to eBay as a seller. I'm convinced that 86% of the people that work there have no clue what they are talking about.   Would appreciate some input on another situation as well. Purchased an item from a buyer that I do TONS of business with. The item arrived not as described. I contacted the seller to let her know as much, provided the...
     And timberland euro hiker boots.  
11s would work perfectly...
Not sure if this counts as an e-thrift. I already know they aren't going to fit me (too small), but oh well.   http://www.ebay.com/itm/321657537332?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
+1. Love Gant Rugger stuff.