Posts by tben

If it was an orphan, you did the right thing.
EZ Moleskin Cashco [[SPOILER]] J Brand Brunello Cucinelli Unfortunately Stained but Cheap--spot treating now [[SPOILER]]  Everlane OCBD [[SPOILER]] For Me x3 NWT BB    [[SPOILER]]  And my best goes out to Brian's friends and family.
xpost. This one confused me. 50/50 cotton silk. Grenadine?? And seaward and stern is the maker, correct?
This one confused me. 50/50 cotton silk. Grenadine?? And seaward and stern is the maker, correct?
[[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]    
C21 clearance center.
[[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]  
[[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]
Just listed 6 Stefano Ricci shirts amongst some other great items. Also have this excellent Kiton tie listed:     http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kiton-Napoli-7-Fold-Necktie-Tie-Purple-Lavender-Paisley-Made-in-Italy-PERFECT-/400966501303?hash=item5d5b7743b7
   Thanks bros! It's been out of commission for a while. I finally got around to taking it in last month. Very glad I did! If anyone has info on some good brown leather NATO straps, I would be interested in hearing. I think a NATO strap would look great on this watch.