or Connect

Posts by tben

All NWT, discount store at thrift prices. [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]
The Pan-Europ with the blue face is on my want list. My grandfather used to wear a hamilton so I have a soft spot for them.
 Just took in a vintage hamilton for a service, was quoted a pretty absurd price in my opinion. I went through with it anyway, the watch is beautiful. I also have a gold bulova tank watch from the 1940's that I had maintained about 8 years ago for $175. Still running strong. I love vintage pieces as well.
The first item I thrifted was a rec league t shirt. Thought it was so trendy.One of those ten minute days. I guess that means I'm not one of the boys anymore . Prada Shirt [[SPOILER]]  Kamakura [[SPOILER]] Ralph Lauren Black Label Velvet Pants [[SPOILER]] Incotex Flannel [[SPOILER]]  APC [[SPOILER]] EZ Su Misura [[SPOILER]]  x2 RLPL by Chester Barrie Suits, first one custom [[SPOILER]]
If it was an orphan, you did the right thing.
EZ Moleskin Cashco [[SPOILER]] J Brand Brunello Cucinelli Unfortunately Stained but Cheap--spot treating now [[SPOILER]]  Everlane OCBD [[SPOILER]] For Me x3 NWT BB    [[SPOILER]]  And my best goes out to Brian's friends and family.
xpost. This one confused me. 50/50 cotton silk. Grenadine?? And seaward and stern is the maker, correct?
This one confused me. 50/50 cotton silk. Grenadine?? And seaward and stern is the maker, correct?
[[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]    
C21 clearance center.