or Connect

Posts by tben

I would say no, I have one listed right now, and although it is slightly different, no interest.
If anyone is interested in this custom 3 piece suit w/ zegna cloth for cost + shipping, let me know. It is definitely going to need a dry clean (some darkening around the waistband) and it has some sheen, but it is in overall pretty good condition. Will post in the trade thread as well but wanted to offer here first.   Measurements:   Jacket (split vent) underarm 21" shoulder 18.5" sleeve 24" length 30.75"   Pants (double pleat) waist 32" inseam 28.25" cuff...
If anyone is interested in this custom 3 piece suit w/ zegna cloth for cost + shipping, let me know. It is definitely going to need a dry clean (some darkening around the waistband) and it has some sheen, but it is in overall pretty good condition. Will post in the trade thread as well but wanted to offer here first. Measurements: Jacket (split vent)underarm 21"shoulder 18.5"sleeve 24"length 30.75" Pants (double pleat)waist 32"inseam 28.25"cuff 1.5"    [[SPOILER]]
Went out on Friday with the mindset that I wasn't going to pick up anything that wasn't Polo Italy or better, so I failed miserably. Did get a couple of interesting one though. [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
Alright cool thanks. I figured as much, kopped. They still had the ridiculous price on them as well. Like $795 or something.
NWT Borrelli Olive Cotton/Flannel Flat Front Hand-stitched Pants an auto kop at $35?
In other words, real.
   Great info guys, thanks! Not sure about my feet, I've never had them "diagnosed." I should go to walmart and get on that Dr. Scholls machine. And I definitely don't run as much as you do. Maybe 10-15 miles a week max during the summer, and maybe 6-7 during the rest of the year. Good luck in your race!
Saw those too. Like 30 pair of them. Very good price. Did anyone take advantage of the reebook extra 50% sale price? Picked up two pairs for $70. I am having trouble finding a really good pair of running shoes that don't hurt my heels and do a better job or preventing shin splints. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
I thought the same thing.