or Connect

Posts by tben

I think I had something to do with starting this pleat conversation. I'm back... PSA on sneakers check out your local sports authorities gentleman. Shoes are 20-40% off. I don't anticipate any of the good ones to last. Especially if you're a sports type of guy; cleats can be had for $10-20.  I like how you always sign off. Just adds a little something to your post. Sometimes just want to clear the space fast. If someone is willing to buy it out it could be easier than to...
I like your pot/kettle.
Remember...check the width and rise.
Have some decent stuff up this week; a couple of pairs of selvage denim including this crispy pair of APC's ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/A-P-C-New-Standard-Selvedge-Selvage-Jeans-Denim-Dark-Wash-34x35-Good-Condition-/172255013578?hash=item281b32eaca:g:LoAAAOSwGIRXcJk7 ).
The gorge is a little low but I would pick them up for personal use if cheap and your size. I'm not against pleats. I purchased a NWT BBGF suit from a few seasons ago from another member that has pleats. They aren't deep or egregious and the suit looks rather good on me. I would, however, be mindful of the pants of this suit in terms of their width around the legs.  Pleats are apparently back.+1
This thread is mental.
Sanyo, XXL, Black Trench, Nwot [[SPOILER]] Sanyo, XL, Cashmere/Silk Blend Jacket [[SPOILER]]  Rugby, S [[SPOILER]]  Southwick Blazer, 44R [[SPOILER]] Recent BR, 44R [[SPOILER]]  APC Selvedge 34 [[SPOILER]] NWT Versace Collection Polo, XL fits like a M [[SPOILER]]
Haha! Thanks, man. It was a tough pick up for me based on principle. I'm an Eagles fan. But I listed and sold it within 10 hours.
Gant Rugger, Madras, S [[SPOILER]] EZ Linen XXL [[SPOILER]] EZ, XL [[SPOILER]] Burberry L/S, XXL [[SPOILER]] Burberry, M [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]] Adrian Jules Custom Cashmere, Around a 42-44 [[SPOILER]] Burberry, 40R [[SPOILER]]
All NWT, discount store at thrift prices. [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]