or Connect

Posts by tben

Yup.
Pretty sure these are sebago x filson, if not for $29, I'll be happy anyway. I wanted a pair when they were on gilt but just a bit out of my price range.   http://www.ebay.com/itm/381164663505?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
To all who responded, thanks for all your support, comments, concerns, and insight. I sent him a detailed message regarding authenticity and size, and have already reported him to eBay. I will call tomorrow. Hopefully mine will turn out like yours, @txwoodworker!
Nope.
Thrift fit. Not good pictures, can't find space to take full body shots. [[SPOILER]]  Trying this guy out too, just got it from Linda. Exactly as described an NWT. Solid $29 I think. Sorry, again, for the bad pic.
Thrift fit. Not good pictures, can't find space to take full body shots. [[SPOILER]] Trying this guy out too, just got it from Linda. Exactly as described an NWT. Solid $29 I think. Sorry, again, for the bad pic.
  Was going to say. It's knit, which is a pretty solid tell that it's real. So +1 to you.
Listed and sold as an XL. says XL three times in my listing, Additionally, in the description, it also says see measurements, which are also provided.
Provided him two websites, that specifically deal/are are experts in vintage clothing, that sold the same exact shirt with the same labels, details, etc. Also provided him a picture from a catalog with the garment featured. He complained about it being a size small tagged XL, but the chest measurement was 48," so I also sent him a size guide for the same shirt, although newer version, the states 46-48" for XL.
Wow back at you. I wish I would have done my due diligence. Thank you for enlightening me.