or Connect

Posts by tben

Perfect for the Spring/Summer has some fading on the left chest area above the pocket. Cost+shipping  [[SPOILER]]
 The local Maxx had shorts like this priced from $5-$10 last year on immediate clearance. They've since learned.
 Me too, I'd rather have gmmcl's yearly thrift finds than mine... Yeah, you're probably right. I would never ask this guy to help me move a couch:  Super creepy of me to post this, but whatev, all in good fun.  
Not trying to come at you, but I bet you all of your thrift finds for a year that Matthew McConaughey can lift heavier and more furniture than you.
J. Crew Seersucker 34x32 [[SPOILER]] RLPL Gingham Lightweight Cotton 32 (ethrift) [[SPOILER]] Billy Reid Linen Military Shirt Small [[SPOILER]] Jil Sander Sartorial 15.75 [[SPOILER]] BB Irish Linen Small [[SPOILER]]  Men's Lilly Polo Medium [[SPOILER]]
70 degree thrift fit.  Tie is a light pink, image didn't capture as well as I thought. Jacket: Suitsupply (clearance)Tie: Fray (Maxx)Shirt: Tm Lewin (super sale)Pants: Fred Perry (Maxx)Socks: Pantherella (STP)Shooz: CT, Loake (eBay)   [[SPOILER]]
Summer Shirt [[SPOILER]]  Cotton Flannel Thing [[SPOILER]]  Cotton Flannel Shirt Thing [[SPOILER]]  Minty But Missing a Sleeve Button [[SPOILER]]  Charcoal Flannels [[SPOILER]]  x3  Unicorns [[SPOILER]]
Not trying to stomp on your finds, but this is a pass.
Unfortunately, no. Measure 34x35. Pretty cool jeans though.
I mean, they're made in the USA. That has to count for something, right?