or Connect

Posts by tben

That would have been a great pickup for some Diana, I hear that is pretty expensive. Oh well is right. I have my eyes on these \/\/ so no one go after them. I call dibs.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-TOMAS-MAIER-MEN-Beige-Drawstring-Bikini-Bottoms-Bathing-Suit-Sz-M-/380880415162?pt=US_CSA_MC_Swimwear&hash=item58ae3de9ba
    FU guys, I've been watching those since listed.
Up for trade if anyone is interested. US size L.  [[SPOILER]]
Happy Spring!!!...Finally.
NWT Thermal Hooded Zip Jacket  [[SPOILER]]
Nothing too crazy in that tie bag. A ton of old stuff, and one soiled. Oh well, it was fun for $20, way better than that left field grab bag.          
Bag o' ties.
Richard James 16.5 Available [[SPOILER]] Drakes, Made in Italy, 16.5  Available [[SPOILER]] Drakes, BBBF   [[SPOILER]] Orvis Size Large Available [[SPOILER]] Barbour Size Medium Rugy Polo Available [[SPOILER]] Ted Baker Size 16.5 If anyone wants it, it's available [[SPOILER]] A BB slim fit shirt in white and a Bag full of ties.. TBD
    Have many BillyBlass suits.IN YOUR SIZE! Kopped f-or sure. BILLY BLASS premium designer. Will sell, high prices!PM me for details.
I've had the opportunity to handle quite a few of their pieces, and the quality is good, the cuts and designs are decent, of all the pieces, I have never seen anything less than 130's, and there is generally a lot of handwork as well as other cool details. Canali level.