or Connect

Posts by tben

Thanks! Will call eBay again tomorrow. That will be the third time. It's pretty absurd considering the buyer hasn't even contacted me in ten days. 50/50 on having the item returned to me.
Honestly, screw eBay. Now I am going to lose TRS and am going to incur another defect for something that isn't even my fault. Sounds fair.
I'm happy that rich got what he wanted but I'm unhappy that I am the one that didn't find it an send it his way. Why should I feel any differently?
Haha! After all that shit talking I did and the ebay customer service rep fed me...I lost the case. I am sour and embarrassed. Dr. Livingston... That is all.
Mother effer. Must have missed that one.
 Just curious, what was the location of the user? I found two NOS Sulka items with the same tags.
This is . Pretty sure that would fit me too, sucks that it's not available.
Another thrift fit; trying to be intentional about doing everyday this week. It's raining. Jacket: VTG BR Safari Coat thrifted by meSuit: Boss Black Label thrifted by meTie: Isaia 7-fold (NMLC)Square: Piece of Fabric (free?)Shirt: PRL Estate (Bloomingdales/less than $20)Shoes: Becket Simonon Chukka bootsNot Shown: Watch-Hamilton  [[SPOILER]]  @SeaJen you pretty much summed up my weekend wear within your last post.
This is not my item, but great info. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
  Although I am obviously preparing for the worst.