or Connect

Posts by culture

Drop
drop
drop
Looks like theyre selling them broken up into singles for $50
Never worn. +4%/gift. Includes shipping to Canada + $5 to the US, overseas contact me.
Worn a few times, looks brand new. Pit 2 Pit: 20.5" Sleeve: 26.5" Length: 27" +4%/gift. Includes shipping to Canada + $5 to the US, overseas contact me.
Brand new, never worn. +4%/gift. Includes shipping to Canada + $5 to the US, overseas contact me.
Bought this last April in Paris, my girlfriend wore it one night, been sitting in my closet ever since. Its 50% cotton, 50% linen. Pit to Pit: 20.5" +4%/gift. Includes shipping to Canada + $5 to the US, overseas contact me.
Worn a handful of times, could pass as new. Pit to Pit: 21" Length: 24" +4%/gift. Includes shipping to Canada + $5 to the US, overseas contact me. $75 > $60 > $45 > $35
I bought this from another member a while ago and found it was too small for me. The tagged size says M, but its either mistagged or the guy shrunk it before me. It would fit a S perfectly. Pit to Pit: 20" Shoulder: 16.25" Length: 24.5" +4%/gift. Includes shipping to Canada + $5 to the US, overseas contact me.