or Connect

Posts by culture

If you have 5 days and youre interested in shopping go to Rome. You wont be able to see half of what Rome has to offer in just 5 days but theres plenty of shopping. If you want a change of scenery: take a day trip up to Pompeii. Or take 2 days, fly/drive/train up to Venice, spend the night and head back. If money is no object, call a travel agent and tell them what youre interested in (shopping, history, beaches). If you want to keep an eye on the costs and since you...
S5 hands down.
I bought both the 1 year and the bleach out washes in size 32 (bleach out is in the B&S market btw) The one year waist measures 16.75" The bleach out waist measures 16.5" Strange there has been such a difference in measurements.
Impulse buy of the 1 year and bleach out denim by W+H, turned out not to be my style. They still have the tags on them. Professionally hemmed 1". Will get the inseam measurements tonight. Theyre still very long to allow rolling and stacking. Waist: 16.75" Front Rise (to seam, not bottom): 10.25" Back Rise: 14.75" Thigh: 12.25" Knee: 8.25" Leg Opening: 7.75" Inseam: 33.25" +4%/gift. Includes shipping to Canada + $5 to the US, overseas contact me.
Impulse buy of the 1 year and bleach out denim by W+H, turned out not to be my style. Brand new with tags attached. Waist: 16.5" Front Rise (to seam, not bottom): 10.25" Back Rise: 14.75" Thigh: 12.25" Knee: 8.25" Leg Opening: 7.75" Inseam: 33.5" Professionally hemmed 1". $250 > $225 > $205 - $185 Last Drop +4%/gift. Includes shipping to Canada + $5 to the US, overseas contact me.
edit
heads up: Haven got in the w+h x heritage fishtail & foul weather bomber. http://havenshop.ca/products/x-heritage-research-waxed-cotton-bomber
Drop
drop
Drop