or Connect

Posts by culture

im in waterloo too actually, ill have to keep my eyes out for some tojs.
when does the RG sale start? there are a few items on sale, but the w+h down jacket they specifically mention in their sale post is still regular price.
try #twitterGBP
I just made a buy for 6 w+h items, all came in at 40% off.Also, Ive ordered from them before and didnt get hit with any duty coming over the border (into canada)
Its a mid weight jacket that ive worn in the winter with a layer underneath.
I have a couple Krane pieces, and theyre incredible. I wait all year to wear my Emory. Theyre worth every penny.
I'd proxy something at Nomad this weekend but with taxes and shipping you wouldnt save that much: $250 item - 20% = $200 $200 + 13% tax = $226 + proxy & shipping and youd be right up next to $250 anyways.
Theyre not heavy or particularly warm. Ive had two for about a year, they look nice and theyre holding up fine, but theyre insanely overrated.
If anyones proxying the sample sale PM me. Im looking for any past season cowichans sz M.
Bought this direct from W+H during their limited run. I believe they made only 5 of each size. Retail price was $650ish I believe. $325 > $300 > $275 > $260 > $240 Chest: 23" Length: 31.25" Sleeve: 37" +4%/gift. Includes shipping to Canada + $5 to the US, overseas contact me.