or Connect

Posts by culture

Buyers remorse. Missed out on the bomber a few years ago, so I picked this up when it came out. Now I realize I don't need a 3234245th bomber taking up room in my closet. Would sell or trade for the WH x HR fishtail either color. $525 > $500 > $475 Brand new with tags, tried on once and put back in the box I received it in. +4%/gift. Includes shipping to Canada + $5 to the US, overseas contact me.
I have an olive bomber sz M if anyones interested, or id trade for the fishtail.
do the codes work on all brands? need me some cdg, hook up a code!
if anyone has an spare tbs coupon, id appreciate it!
just refreshed and saw a few drops w+h tweed jacket from $520 to $494. Didnt notice any others.
I have a tan baseball jacket that it pains me to list here. It was one of the last ones to be produced as it is now discontinued. Its never been worn out of the house. I could use some extra cash so this is up for sale for what I paid for it. If you missed out on it before they stopped making it, this might be your last chance to get ahold of it. If it doesnt sell in the next month or so, I'll keep it. This is a sz 50. Pics taken from the toj gallery. +4%/gift. Includes...
havent seen any reductions since last night.
Brand New Shoulder: 18 Pit to Pit:: 21 Sleeve: 25 Length: 23.5 +4%/gift. Includes shipping to Canada + $5 to the US, overseas contact me.
I bought this a few years ago and has been worn a good amount, still lots of life left. No tears, pulls or stains etc. Sz M. If you wear a M in other w+h, this will fit you. Retail: $625 Asking: $275 Shoulder: 18" Pit to Pit: 21" Sleeve (from shoulder to end): 26.5" Length (from shoulder at collar): 27" This might have been from their FW08 line, which was one of my favorites. Shearling collar, leather elbow patches, and huge riri zips. +4%/gift. Includes shipping to...
Worn, but still in excellent condition. Military-style jacket made from a heavyweight cotton fleece. $300 > $275 > $260 > $215 > $199 (Last Drop) Shoulder to Shoulder: 18.5" Pit to Pit: 21.5" Length (shoulder to bottom): 29.5" Sleeve (Shoulder to end): 26" +4%/gift. Includes shipping to Canada + $5 to the US, overseas contact me.