or Connect

Posts by culture

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Potato Wow, 9 inch rise. Also 2 fly buttons. Could you post fit pics if possible? I wont be able to post any other pics until monday. I forgot my camera at work, but can take a temp pic with my phone if youd like. PM me and I can email it to you. Also: Measurements for the Diors added.
Yes, I wear a 32 in almost everything, and these eternals are no exception. Im not sure where to get this wash stateside, I havent seen them outside of Japan.
thanks for the help shoe. I saw the BiG measurements, and they seem wrong to me. I havent measured the waist yet, but i would say its 32", nowhere near 35". I will provide measurements tonight. Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by shoe wings & horn hoodie looks good, but is that skull on the back of the W&h? Yes, that is a skull and wings on the back of the W+H hoodie.
And finally, an excerpt from a journal i kept on the last tour: Chapter 5.5: Do I Look Arab to You? Location: Charles De Gaulle Airport Paris, France Date: April 4, 2007 We wait in line at El-Al airlines to check in for our flight to Tel Aviv, we notice immediately that their security is very tight. Scott and I reach the front of the line, the lady asks if were travelling together, we say we are, and then she separates us. She takes me over to a little counter...
Airline Weight Tricks You know those record crates you see DJs walking into the club with? Theyre not light. Acetate dubs are heavier than a regular record, and my crate is full of them. Try carrying around a crate of dubs along with enough clothes, equipment, and whatever else for a 2 month long tour. Now imagine the hassle those budget Euro airlines give you when two people walk up to the check in counter with a combined weight of 70KG, when the maximum baggage...
Cultures Panhandler Dismissal Methods Are you tired of that guy around the corner bothering you for a cigarette constantly, even though youve told him you dont smoke 10 times a day for the past week? Over the course of five tours, I have developed a number of tried and true methods for dismissing them. #1 - The Standard Method: When a pan handler approaches you in a foreign country speaking in a different language, the easy way out is just to say "Sorry homeless guy,...
Cultures Airline Meal Travel Tips Do you want to be the first to be served so you can go to sleep or watch the in-flight movie? Do you want to get a bigger, better meal? So what if airline food sucks, thats not the point! The backbone of the airline travel tips is to order a specialty meal. There are lots to choose from: Kosher, Hindu, Vegetarian, the regular white person meal, and a meal they call the bland meal. Yes, a bland meal. Who the hell orders a bland meal?...
Earnest Sewn Jeans Sz 32 Asking: Price Drop $65 Bought these a few years ago, have worn them a few times. Mint condition, no stains, rips etc. -------------------- PRPS Camouflage Sweater Sz M Retail: $380 Asking: Price Drop $125 Bought this in LA a few years ago, have worn it a number of times. I took the draw string out. No stains, rips etc, aside from the factory distressing around cuffs and...
I emailed Brigade before I ordered an item 3 weeks ago, and checked if it was in stock. I got an email back within 10 minutes, I was told it was in stock, so I ordered it. Its 3 weeks later and my order status has not been updated. After many emails, private messages, phone calls and voice messages, I have received no response what so ever. So far this has been a horrible experience, I hope someone gets back to me in short order.