or Connect

Posts by culture

The old thread located here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=70985 is over 2 60 days old now, so I am unable to revise the original listing. So I have switched it to this thread. -------------------- PRPS Camouflage Sweater Sz M Retail: $380 Asking: Price Drop $95 Bought this in LA a few years ago, have worn it a number of times. I took the draw string out. No stains, rips etc, aside from the factory distressing around cuffs and...
thanks, i think it looks great too, but id just rather the cash if i could get it. and agreed, the materials and construction are awesome!
I bought this a few months back and ive never worn it (it was late spring), all tags are still attached, in brand new condition. Parajumpers FIRE Short parka It retails for $516 as seen in the pic, Im selling for $300. Shell fabric cotton/polyester External teflon coating Internal waterproof coating Detachable 90/10 down lining Two-way front zipper Cargo Pocket Measurements: Pit to Pit: 22" Shoulder: 19" Length: 25.5" Sleeve: 25.5" Bottom Width: 17.5"...
Earnest sewn jeans are sold. Fit pics of the M65 have just been added, as well as additional measurements for the M65 and black W+H pullover.
Fendi T sold. Measurements for requested items coming soon.
diors sold.
Eternals sold.
m65 available
still available
Price Drops Ill get all wanted measurements tonight.